Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10377)

ee onuelver >> friday july 19 - 06:59

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1566150

I am champion to pick up most pointless keepers ever. Look at this match and opponent forwards 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16301124

Previous season this team scored 3 goals in whole League 1 season (all by mids from freekicks) and now they finded idiot who sucks in both their shots. Well one of them was freekick but second one...

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
your opponent played a nice setup, result like that are likely going to happen once in a while.
pt Sir Alex >> sunday july 21 - 12:01

No money, no funny!! yell

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
ro Andrei >> sunday july 21 - 17:39
You and 90% of the managers, most likely.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Yid >> wednesday july 24 - 17:12

So fed up with having double the amount of shots than my opponent at home and not being allowed to score 1 goal despite having Englands 3rd best forward with 6.80 scoring in my starting line up plus another pretty good forward. 14 shots to 7 today and loose 0-1.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> thursday july 25 - 10:08

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-16274908
And the point of turning up everyday and setting lineups is? frown

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> thursday july 25 - 14:42

Much bad luck on your part Dragontao because i think that is the one of very few occasions stats like that have gone for me and not against me. I'm not sure how many times i have had 16 to 20 shots in a game with 0 goals.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ro Andrei >> thursday july 25 - 17:35
Serious bad luck there, mate.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Yid >> friday july 26 - 17:00

Oh come on now this is getting rediculus.

4 straight home defeats this time losing 2-3. My opponents 3 goals coming from just 7 shots. Please tell me what the hell am I doing wrong because I just don't understand why my team is so poor at home. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Yid >> friday july 26 - 18:39

Unfortunately I think you may be right Dragontao. Perhaps it is time to just enjoy my victories when they come and just write off the defeats as pretry much every game is a flip.of the coin random win or loss. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
eng Stephen >> friday july 26 - 21:09

I don’t think that’s entirely fair. Sure, there’s some random - injuries here, an own goal there - but your sides are not among the best in the division. You each have one or two good players, but the rest are average or perhaps even below average.

Have a look at Candas XI in our league. He’s not been lucky, he’s quietly gone about buying up old quality players and turned what was a League 2 side into a proper title contender. He’s used his relatively low facilities levels (which many would see as a weakness) as a strength and exploited people’s desperation to sell players to get good ones on the cheap. Fair play to him for that.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach