Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Suggestions for improvement (57)

tw 小冠 >> thursday may 23 - 04:08
If you achieved your own objectives, you get a note in Manager log like

"NAME achieved his objective: Getting into the finals of CUP NAME."

great......

:D
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
sco Scotland1983 >> thursday may 23 - 04:14
hmm good in theory but some could abuse it ie put down win a game and repeat doing this till it looked like they had done a lot but not done that much in truth if it existed then there would have to be minimum standards for achievements:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
md MegaChampions FC
sg FlameTermite >> thursday may 23 - 09:58
True, but from most of the soccer games I have played, I find this game has a lot serious/commitment players. The chances of these players abusing this game is less likely (I think, may be wrong...haha). Like if someone abuse, put like 12th place when there is only 12th team, then the manager log is like 'achieve objective of getting 12th place in league'. This will make the person's manager log likes unpleasant (in a sense).
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
hr klokan92 >> thursday may 23 - 16:35
It would be fun for NT managers (and others people who follow National Teams results) if there was possibility to agree friendly matches with other NTs who have selector. Maybe 2 times in season on specific date. We would have rival Countries playing against each other, whitch would possibly attract more users into the game =)

Second suggestion is to bring more statistic in game. For example, it would be nice to see former results against some club form your league, something like past result between same opponents (I'm not familiar with expression, perhaps it is: mutual ratio) and also total goal ratio between them. Maybe, how it is done on Footbal manager. It can be placed somewhere in menu on club home page.
hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško
us jpeso >> friday may 24 - 04:57, Edited friday may 24 - 05:01
i seem to think player skills should be hidden(unless formations do not matter)

and match tactics reviewable(unless the game is only about player building)
us jpeso
User
Registered2013-05-20
us Richmond
nl Vincent de Boer >> friday may 24 - 14:29
@jpeso:

why do you think player skills should be hidden?

And what do you mean with match tactics reviewable exactly? You can replay every match till the end of the season.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
tn Hass0186 >> friday may 24 - 16:24
Hi

1- Can we have at the of each game a summary with the note of each player and some other notes. I think it's only possible during the game by clicking on players.

It will be nice to have such a summary.

2- To manipulate tactics during the game will be nice and a reason to have more manager in game live

3- Can you develop please tactic options : like playing off-side, counter, zone defence, playing with wings...

Thanks
tn Hass0186
Registered2013-05-13
tw 小冠 >> friday may 24 - 16:55
Please add match ratings to players.

And we can see average ratings on player's info page.

(e.g. : somebody averages 8.0 this season, and in employment page you can see in last season he averaged 8.3 )
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
sg FlameTermite >> saturday may 25 - 07:05
Tactic options and a page for players average ratings will be nice (mentioned by Hass0186 & 小冠)

If the game is also able to input like weather conditions, like sunny will make the players run out endurance faster, rainy will have more chances of injuries, or some other possibilities. The game will be more complex, but I think it will stimulate the game more towards real life (that's what I think a gd soccer manager game is, easy to learn hard to master, being as close to real life soccer as possible)
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
ca Razor McGoo >> saturday may 25 - 14:35
As a newbie and now a level 2 VIP, I feel that VIP's get to many advantages that will make this game not worth playing for non VIP's. Giving us higher access to tools such as match is appropriate. But the access to credits which are so powerful is simply game unbalancing. Non VIP's simply wont be able to compete in this game.
ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
at schorny >> saturday may 25 - 15:03
Razer McGoo:
The money and players you get from being VIP are currently way too strong. But this will fade in 10 Seasons. When everyone got Youth level 7 created players won't be any good anymore. And when everyone gets 100k income per home match, turning credits into money won't be that good anymore.

So all in all this will solve itself. Though VIPs get a HUGE starting bonus - in the long run it won't matter much.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
ca Razor McGoo >> saturday may 25 - 16:21, Edited saturday may 25 - 16:25
Perhaps if when a VIP creates a credit another credit could be put into a pool that is split between all teams. The credits field would no longer be an integer which would be challenging to change but it is arguably the most important field in the game because it reflects the needed financial support of the RS community. In this way VIP's would be appreciated not resented. Credits should be used for things that would require extra resources more than things that effect game play so that the overall use of resources is limited by the overall financial support of the community.
ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
tr TT >> saturday may 25 - 23:46, Edited saturday may 25 - 23:47
I'm a new user and i understood that in this game if u pay and buy a VIP, you can be succesfull easily, in a short time. if u don't pay you're playing for nothing. am i right ? because it looks like that. there are so many players who are dominating game because they bought VIP and created good players..

Creating players ; it's really good and sympathetic but it's an injustice to players who don't have chance.

It must be fixed or changed. And VIP must bring some other things.

-sorry for my bad english. thank you.
tr TT
User
Registered2013-05-20
eng Notorious Gods
ca denisgrad >> sunday may 26 - 04:08
Yes creating players is unfair but those who expand youth center quickly are likely to catch up to those players. Though the think this option should be removed since its retarted, how realistic is it to get good players out of nowhere?
ca denisgrad
Registered2013-04-22
nl bouke >> sunday may 26 - 08:49
Expanding the youth center won't let you catch up with those players. Youth center 5 players have about the same talent as 250-credit created players, but with created players you can choose the country, so they will be internationals. That results in 6000 bonus xp, or about 30% more than other players.

And besides, with youth center 5, it takes many seasons before these players are at the same level. In the meantime the team with created players has won millions in Champions League money, enough to get a better youth center anyway.
nl bouke
Registered2013-04-10