Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

Champions League Asain [Season 3] (46)

cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> thursday june 27 - 13:12
My defenders is poor,and in match my two forwards is injured, but I think the key is my team is worse than the opponent. Next season I'll be better! Good luck to last four teams. :-)
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> monday july 1 - 15:45
That was a little close for comfort. After an appalling home performance ending in a 3-3 draw, my guys needed a good win in the return match. Leading 4-1 with 20min left, all looked good. But then they kicked 2 quick goals & I started to worry. But that was all the scoring, so we snuck away with a 4-3 win to progress to the final.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
ua Garfman >> monday july 1 - 16:46
Phew.....good luck in the final! Its going to be a tough one.
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
au Mr Legs >> tuesday july 2 - 04:06
Yeah, it's not looking good in the analysis. But, I think it is a neutral stadium & I don't think the analysis engine realises that (at least I hope that's why the results look so bad).
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
au Mr Legs >> wednesday july 3 - 04:00
WOOT WOOT WOOT

We are the champions!

Bloody stressfull match. After going in at half time with a 2-0 lead, things looked rosy. But then 2 goals in 5 min put us into overtime. Thought I was sunk when they got the only goal in the first period of overtime. But then 2 goals late in the second period brought home the bacon. (now the kids & missus think I am a mental case for sitting at my PC yelling and screaming as each goal was scored - maybe I am?).
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 麒麟 >> wednesday july 3 - 04:12
Congratulations Mr Legs, hope next season we will meet again in the Champions League Asain.
cn 麒麟
User
Registered2013-02-08
cn 橙子 >> wednesday july 3 - 05:44
Congratulations.
I should not have given up in the 1/2 final...Maybe the result would be totally different.
3 Chinese team got into 1/2 final but Mr Legs won at last. So disappointed.
Let's put last night behind us and go forward to the next season.
@Jaedong Fantasy union
@honglerao 江西饶蓝俱乐部
Come on, men! We get a second chance and we must win next season!
Fight!
cn 橙子
User
Registered2013-02-08
mo bye,my friend >> wednesday july 3 - 05:56, Edited wednesday july 3 - 06:00
Congratulations!

Phew.....good luck in the final!
mo bye,my friend
Registered2013-05-22
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> wednesday july 3 - 05:57
Come on, men! We get a second chance and we must win next season! :-)
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
au Mr Legs >> wednesday july 3 - 06:17
Bring it on!

Came down to a bit of luck in some of those matches - my guys only put in one bad performance (or unlucky performance) in the Champions League - had many more than that in the Aussie League.

But I think my GK got me through those close Champions League matches and the final - he still had a match rating of 10 in the final even though 3 goals were scored against him. This probably made the difference in such a close final.

But really, I could have & possibly should have lost the QF, SF and F, but the rocking soccer gods smiled on me in those important matches.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
hu MacikaG >> wednesday july 3 - 09:44
Congratulations Mr. Legs!
I think you deserved the CL crown!
Good luck next year to defend!
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
ua Garfman >> wednesday july 3 - 10:08
Congrats, Mr Legs :-) The king of Asia....for now ;-)
ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
es Maragator >> wednesday july 3 - 11:10
Congratulations Mr. Legs
es Maragator
Translator
Registered2013-02-08
es Real Astorga
hu Zsone >> wednesday july 3 - 11:52
yeah,nice job!With a little luck but you won,that whats matters:)
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
it Echo >> wednesday july 3 - 12:21
Congratulations Mr Legs.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23