Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

international selection (32)

eng Kezza >> wednesday july 3 - 17:46
Hi Maragator.. I had a similar issue.. my player was better than a couple selected.. I emailed the manager and he picked him. I think in my case the national manager didnt check the shortlist (at a guess).

This is my only bug bear... I always choose the best possible squad as England manager.. and think it's unfair if other National Team managers dont!

But.. didnt realise the shortlist doesnt necessary pick the best players! That of coarse doesnt help!
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> wednesday july 3 - 17:50
@ Roope.. whats wrong with picking him for your squad? Surely you want your best players playing? Dont really understand.. you talk as if he'll get a red card every game (which wont happen ;o))

Think maybe they should stop giving experience for playing as it's all down to the manager and a player who deserves a start may not get it for whatever reason.

Maybe give experience for being on the shorlist?
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07