Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Sticky New special attributes (231)

sco Flea >> saturday september 6 - 00:19
I would be really happy if they created a special attribute for the DM's, like box to box or anchorman or even Vision (like good in long passes). The defense has special attributes (corner stopper), wingers too (sprinter, dribler), the AM's too (playmaker and so on), the ST to (sharpshooter and others), the DM's have no specific attribute.
sco Flea
User
Registered2013-02-08
in viktor >> saturday september 6 - 06:49
@Blaaskaak Would the free runner( is it vrijloper/vreijloper?) result in him and his teammates getting assists because he moves well without the ball?If true Mesut Ozil would be a good example I guess. Typically soccer fans in the English Isles do not really appreciate off the ball movement enough imo to have a cool-name for it ;).
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
nl Blaaskaak >> saturday september 6 - 07:47
@viktor: yes, the Dutch verb is 'vrijlopen' (running free), so 'vrijloper' (free runner) is like a loose translation :-)
Where did you pick up that Dutch?

I don't know much about team sports, but I thought not being hampered by a defender and thus being available for an assist, is important in any team sport.
nl Blaaskaak
Registered2013-04-11
no Lied >> saturday september 6 - 08:20
GK Special:
Long thrower(trained)- The GK gets a big bonus passing bonus.

Defender special:
Powerhouse(natural)- Gets a dueling and strength bonus, but losses some speed.

Midfielder special:
Crosser(trained): Gets a passing bonus when delivering a cross, get a passing penalty if he plays on the wrong flank or in the center.

Forward special:
Poacher(trained): Gets a scoring bonus when he is inside or just outside the box.

Set pieces special:
Bullet throw-in(trained): Can throw long and accurate throw-ins.
no Lied
Registered2013-04-28
il Jordy Cruijff >> saturday september 6 - 10:27
I think that there should be some good (trained) special attributes for defenders, as now expect corner stopper (which a team doesn't need more than 1-2), rest are usless.

Also something for strikers (cause now expect the sharpshooter, which is decent attribute but very expensive and now after the less goals change, is much less effective, there is nothing).

Midfielders have enough attributes I think (though of course, the more the better).

Maybe something to keepers too, but big passing bonus seems a bit usless to me...

And in generaly, I think the attributes should not be that clearly good and must train, (like playmaker for AM), but should be with advantages and disadvantages (like sharpshooter) so a manager will choose what to do, and won't be that clear decision.

I also think that we should have some more "natural" attributes, powerhorse seems fine, maybe some more.
il Jordy Cruijff
Registered2013-04-08
pl MAT >> tuesday september 23 - 12:08
How is a chance to introduce new special attributes?
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
eng Aamirkhan >> tuesday september 23 - 13:01
I want new special attributes like Playboy where a player considers himself as a diva and brings more tickets and fans but obviously will sometimes play crap depending on his moods and model assignments.

Tht wud be fun to manage such a player
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
in viktor >> tuesday september 23 - 13:39
I would like a special attribute called bpdbluntshooter where if a manager whines about him or one of his teammates, he takes a gun and shoots up the place. The manager then forfeits all matches till the next transfer Window because his club has no players. Also if you do not accept them or do not play them in matches they may shoot the place
in viktor
User
Registered2013-05-22
in Air FC
eng Aamirkhan >> tuesday september 23 - 16:19
Who the h. . . will buy such a player? Or yeah maybe Liverpool with Balotelli lol
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
us Henry >> thursday september 25 - 03:25
Luis Suarez-commits many brutal fouls...
us Henry
Registered2014-01-03
nl Blaaskaak >> thursday september 25 - 06:49
Haha, Viktor! I would like to see such an attribute too! :-D
nl Blaaskaak
Registered2013-04-11
lol@victor
pl Tomplus >> monday september 29 - 19:39, Edited monday september 29 - 19:39
I like this ideas:

* Ambitious - Player gets random bonuses against theoretically stronger team and better game in Intertional Cups.

--
* Solid Substitute - The player plays better, when enter the reserve bench, playing worse than/since the first minutes. = Bench Killer = Super Sub
* Bench killer: Will be better when he substitute someone to play. But will be worse in first lineup

or

STARTER(non-trainable) - Player receives a small bonus in the first 45 minutes and he is in the starting team (+0.25 speed, +0.25 power if the player is in the first 11/7 for the first part of the game.)
WHY? IRL players (usually old or inexperienced) may play better in the first half and be exhausted in the second half.
--

CARD ALARM(non-trainable) - player plays weak after receiving a yellow card. (-0.25 all trainable attributes after receiving a yellow card)
WHY? IRL players play weaker when they know to have a card, not to get suspended

--
pl Tomplus
User
Registered2013-02-08
pl Sarmacja Będzin
hr Eddie >> tuesday september 30 - 05:00
Tomplus, your suggestions are good but they have to be followed by changed game engine, too. Bench killer is good if they make experience by minute, so you can put him in the game at 70 or 80 for max benefit, and not losing XP in the process. Same for CARD-ALARM. Why would we get weaker player when carded if he won't actually play more cautious and NOT receive another yellow for expulsion from the match?
Just my 50 Cent.
hr Eddie
Registered2014-05-03
bg Xitap >> tuesday september 30 - 07:11
Especially for Bulgaria you have to make:
GK
Playboy skill - to play better when used to be all night with some Playmate
Defender
Penalty saver - to play better than GK and to win penalty shootouts
Midfielders
Drunken master - to play with 2 balls and more when have been to some night clubs and have been drinking all kind of alcohol until the very start of the match
Strikers
Cursing - to curse referees, coaches, players and the TV cameraman :) Also to show finger to yellow cards and to beat referee when red card is shown.

Could this happen only for our league in Bulgaria?
:D
bg Xitap
User
Registered2013-06-21
bg Arda