Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Major League Soccer (388)

ca Sadrudin >> saturday october 15 - 12:39
I'm not used to Toronto FC making the playoffs! :)
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> saturday october 15 - 12:42
Toronto FC playing against Montreal Impact @ Stade Saputo, Toronto's 5th 401 derby of the season, including the Amway Canadian Championship 2016!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> saturday october 15 - 16:53
Toronto FC are playing tommorow! Go Reds!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ro Andrei >> saturday october 15 - 18:09
Mate, try not to make three consecutive posts in 4 minutes. You can use the Edit button to avoid that.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ca Sadrudin >> saturday october 15 - 21:28, Edited saturday october 15 - 21:28
Sorry about that I'll make sure I won't do that again.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
pal N10 >> sunday october 16 - 04:50
Can you talk about which are considerate revelation players? thanks
pal N10
User
Registered2015-05-29
co Deportivo Dynamo
ca Sadrudin >> sunday october 16 - 16:37
Toronto FC will be possibly welcoming back the reigning MLS MVP, golden boot holder, and assist leader, back from injury, and they will home that he can provide goals along with other DP striker, Jozy Altidore. Jozy Altidore has been in good for of late.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> monday october 17 - 23:39
Toronto FC tie Montreal Impact 2-2 away at Stade Saputo. Jozy Altidore, the man on fire, and Canadian international Tosaint Ricketts scored both of the goals.
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> monday october 24 - 01:00
Decision Day finished today!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
us Tyler >> monday october 24 - 01:05
NYCFC beat you guys to that 2nd place slot for the bye to the semis :)

Let's go City :)
us Tyler
Registered2013-07-28
ca Sadrudin >> wednesday october 26 - 21:53
If we beat Philadelphia Union tonight, we are going to go out and beat NYCFC to go to the Eastern Conference finals, Tyler! Just bugging you. :)
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> wednesday october 26 - 22:11
Toronto FC is playing vs Philadelphia Union in their first home match ever! Last time out in the playoffs (which was their first playoff match ever) Toronto FC played @ Stade Saputo vs Montreal Impact and lost 3-0! I remember after that match I was pretty angry at Toronto FC. Anyway I would say that the player to watch out for on Philadelphia Union is Tranquillo Barnetta, I've watched him a couple of times, and he is the one who really is the leader of bringing the Union up the pitch. DON'T underestimate him! The player to watch for Toronto FC is Sebastian Giovinco, scoring a goal (on a penalty) and getting what I have to say looks like a really nice assist in the 3-2 win vs Chicago Fire (Chicago is placed bottom of the league) on decision day to end their 5 game winless streak! Sebastian Giovinco will be playing is 3rd game back from his 7 week injury, I think he could be even more dangerous tonight because he will have more match sharpness than last game, where he perhaps may have finished 1 or 2 chances that he missed, partly because of his match fitness.

Anyway, it's exciting to watch Toronto FC's first ever playoff match that will be tonight at 7:30 pm. ET!

Here is the link to Sebastian Giovinco's assist and Justin Morrow's goal:

http://matchcenter.mlssoccer.com/matchcenter/2016-10-23-toronto-fc-vs-chicago-fire/details/video/91818
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Sadrudin >> thursday october 27 - 19:17
Toronto FC beat Philadelphia Union 3-1 in their first ever home match ever! Toronto FC is coming for NYCFC Tyler! :)
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18
ca Jax >> thursday october 27 - 19:40
Let's go TFC! It's taken many horrible seasons to get to this point.

It's an absolute crime that these two teams have to face off at that joke of a pitch at Yankee Stadium. Stupidly sized and completely uneven. It's a "Slap in the face" for this pitch to be associated with one of the most historic Stadiums in North America. <rant over>
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
ca Sadrudin >> saturday october 29 - 17:58
I'm going to the game tomorrow @ BMO Field vs NYCFC!
ca Sadrudin
Registered2016-06-18