Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

About abuse of transfer system (66)

nl Balladeer >> saturday september 7 - 13:07
@V

'The arguments of the opposing side are not very convincing. You found better player later and you don't need this one anymore? Come on! This is usually not an issue at all.'

Off course it is, say I have 2 mln and see 2 1 mln players i like for 1 position i have free with the same end moment, should i pick just 1, bid for him and let the other 1 go? No! I want to be able to bid on both and not have 1 player too much when getting the one.
And yes, far more often do I want to fill the spot of 4th defender than of 2nd or 3rd, so if I find 2 players for the same spot, I don't want to keep 2 #4 players and sell #3, which is a better player!

Oh and for your generalisation of the opposers being the ones making money this way: I have never bought and then resold a player the same period to make a profit. I also doubt it's a viable strategy, why wouldn't players willing to bid more do so the first time? And your cash is locked during this period, while there might be far more interesting things to do...
And there is another mechanism stopping you from doing this, a 10% rate on sales, which means you have to sell your player for at least 10% more than last time. If you can do that then everyone was asleep during the first bidding round, so you picked up a good player at a cheap price. I'd say well done and continue, not change the rules...
nl Balladeer
User
Registered2013-02-09
sg FlameTermite >> saturday september 7 - 13:22, Edited saturday september 7 - 13:25
The amount that is earned by the player James mentioned is crazy http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-152742/employment

7 Aug to 30 Aug the difference is 19 000 000 yen (and I think we need a universal currency.....a bit off topic but please, universal currency will be great)

Imagine when 5 players are all like this......the impact is huge.

I think that Vincent's solution is currently the best (not one that solve all problems but still currently the best).

To add on, I think the next player to sell might be http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-7491
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
vu Amun-Ra >> saturday september 7 - 13:41
After having checked the last 11 pages of the transfers. Checking only players who got sold for +1mil, these 2 were bought and sold within this transfer period, with a profit.

http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-160126/employment
+200K in 2 days
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-142419/employment
+450K in 2 days

I have seen more players listed on the transfer list for a significant plus, but apparently they didn't get sold :P

@Flame termite. Now you're talking about 2 different seasons. Soon we won't be able to sell anyone if you bought him the last 2 seasons ... :S

I have bought players, trained their fixed skill up, and their position experience and sold them for a big profit... But I invested coins, time and exp points in them. So it should be rewarding, no?

I'm not against selling players right after you bought them (look at my transfer history, you'll see I trade a lot, and sometimes I win a bid I didn't want to win, or bought a player or 2 to get more yesses and have more chance to win an other bidding, but trading within 1 week to make a profit is questionable at least :)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 15:52
In real you cant buy and sell a player in the same transferwindow.
Even if you sell a player for a lower price.

So i think this is a real good idea.

If you are looking for a keeper. You bid on 1 keeper and not at three keepers. In real you also dont do it.
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
sg FlameTermite >> saturday september 7 - 16:51
@larsarjan
Think the problem is the game transfer mechanic itself is not real life, so ultimately the game transfer mechanic has no reference on how it real life transfer mechanic should work. (real life transfer mechanic vs game transfer mechanic)

@Pepe
Mistake on my part, and maybe (just maybe) the inflation in this game is so great that maybe the amount is justified.
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
vu Amun-Ra >> saturday september 7 - 16:54, Edited saturday september 7 - 17:01
@larsarjan: Reality =/= online game

in real you fly over to talk to the player and conclude a deal with him and the club.

Funny you should mention GK's... I bid on like 10 GK's this transfer period and got 2 of them to sign. They're my 10th choice and 5th choice or so... If I were to bid on one GK and then wait till his deadline was finished before I could bid on the next one, I would probably have had 0 GK's by now cause I would've bid on my first choice.

I kinda like that it works the other way around to.
http://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2317/employment
Bot team needed money :P
If I were to train his fixed skills a bit, and his position exp and he'll e worthed 1 mil at least by next transfer period ;)
Because I found this guy (at a bot team) I put one midfielder I recently bought for sale again. For 100K more than I paid, but after the 10% deduction, I'll have won 50K euro more. That's still not making up for the players I sold with a loss this period ;)
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
fr TONTONKAL >> saturday september 7 - 16:55
I support the idea of limiting to one transfer per player per mercato.
Some managers will need to adjust their transfer strategies and not bid on similar profiles simultaneously but i think its more realistic and for the better.
fr TONTONKAL
Registered2013-05-30
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 17:15
@ pepe

You can bid so many gk you are but then you need to accept that maybe you gonna have 5 gk.

@ flametermite

In this game almost everything can be in real life. But the transfers are not realistic ;)
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
tw 小冠 >> saturday september 7 - 17:20
Special training goes for a long time, and almost half a season......

It should be changed.

How about open another slot for players to get special training ?

2 would be nice.
tw 小冠
Registered2013-03-29
vn Tak >> saturday september 7 - 17:45, Edited saturday september 7 - 17:46
@Balladeer : You've never bought and then resold a player the same period to make a profit but some others did. The unfair must be fixed, and if you got any ideas, show us!
vn Tak
Registered2013-04-10
sg FlameTermite >> saturday september 7 - 18:34
@larsarjan

But the bidding transfer game mechanic is far different from real life. In real life the manager request for the players he want for this season and the board gets for them. This game is far from real life. And there are player forms, etc. Which the game will not be fun if there are so many elements, which this game can't be compared to real life. Even facilities are different with coaches (a bit off topic here but wanted to show that this game is more of game mechanic used instead of real life which will not be fun if it is actual real life)
sg FlameTermite
User
Registered2013-04-22
vu Amun-Ra >> saturday september 7 - 18:55, Edited saturday september 7 - 18:57
@larsarjan: could you please defend your statements? Cause you keep comparing it to the real world...

And in the real world, clubs do negotiate with several players for the same position. But they only buy the one they need or the best they can get. But they DO negotiate with more than one player.

Please stop using RL comparisons to this game as you have been wrong in any outtake from the real world so far...

And remember. This is a game... IRL a player who is 25y old (generally) is more worth than at his 30th. But not in this game. And IRL clubs can cancel a transfer... We can't
vu Amun-Ra
Registered2013-04-09
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 19:55
@ Pepe

I really want to defend my statements but my english isnt good enough ;)

I think this game is realy realistic but somethings aren't.
Beacuse in real life you have contract/form/moral. Ect.

Also the transfers. The transfers isn't realistic and its easy to cheat with this system. So I think if you bought a player you cant sell it in the same transferwindow. So knowbody one can cheat and its more realistic.

And so you must more thinking on which players you gonna bid.
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
hr v >> saturday september 7 - 21:51
@Kezza:

If you are trying to sell a story make sure nobody knows the truth. Your whole story under ps. is at the very most partially true.

This transfer window i was unusualy active as i had some extra time to spare. I spend a lot of time trying to find good players so it's not surprise i saw this guy:

http://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-73567/employment

But as i didn't like created players he didn't catch my eye. Then again this guy:

http://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-31499/employment

is whole different story. You know what you did? You bought that player at September the 2nd and put him right away back to transfer market for over 2 milion Euros!! I was shocked when i saw the price and even more so when i saw you just bought him for much less. It's a shame i didn't press PrtSc at that moment so i don't have a proof for this... As nobody wanted to pay this much he wasn't sold on September the 3rd so you put him again just this time for a little less and then you made some significant profit: almost double his value for player you didn't invest anything in. So i guess if anybody wants for things to stay like they are you are that guy.

The rest of your post is so arrogant i don't even want to start answering...
hr v
Registered2013-02-04
eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:05, Edited saturday september 7 - 22:05
@V

I have explained what happened.. although I do not have to explain anything to you?? Who are you???

What gives you the right to say my explination is only partially the truth?? And im the arrogant one?

You must feel like you have to make it personal, just because you do not have a strong enough argument?

It's unfortunate you have to resort to this V and it's an unfortunate character trait to have.
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07