Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Opening new countries (36)

pt Sir Alex >> monday august 20 - 21:02

Someone said something smart laughing.

Good thinking, Zsone wink

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
hk RayquazaXD >> sunday february 10 - 19:47

Next season will we see the reopening of some countries? Last one was Sint Maarten and was like a year ago. 

hk RayquazaXD
User
Registered2016-01-27
il Numpty >> sunday february 10 - 22:47, Edited sunday february 10 - 22:49

Why do you wish to open another one?

Sint Maarten currently has a total of 8 clubs with a manager, 6 of which sre satellite clubs.

So only 2 of them are the manager's main club.  

You moved when Sint Maarten was opened - and stayed for 4 days...

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-27394/log

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hk RayquazaXD >> monday february 11 - 09:56

Wow I didn't remember that i played in St. Maarten. If you see my profile I played in a lot of countries. But you can't see St. Maarten, so... Did you look all teams to find me? Jaja tongue-out

Well, https://rockingsoccer.com/es/futbol/countries?showall=1&sort=nr_teams_r , as you can see, we have 31 leagues closed at that time, and last opened was one year ago. The leagues need to be reopen one day, no? Also, I would like to have an initiative to play the game again. When the first leagues were reopened, they have some succes, but the interest was losing to the passage of the seasons. Maybe one year later people recover some interest. Another option is to reopen leagues and that only newest users (for example registered after 2017 or 2018?) can join... Of course only a suggestion.

hk RayquazaXD
User
Registered2016-01-27
il Numpty >> monday february 11 - 10:16, Edited monday february 11 - 10:18

Haha, no offence intended. tongue-out

I was trying to establish what happened last time, when the previous country was opened, so was simply looking at the history of the league. With only 8 managed clubs it's become a country for people to run their sateliite clubs, and there seems to be little point in repeating that. 

In your case, can I ask what motivates you to jump from club to club. Or to put it another way what game changes would you like to see that would keep your interest and enable you to stick with the same club long term? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hk RayquazaXD >> monday february 11 - 15:48, Edited monday february 11 - 15:58

Hmmf, let's go step by step. Like you, I started in a random team. In my case was in Puerto Rico, not in England (small league). I'm spanish speaker (well, catalan, but we don't have representation jeje), and in the country were some managers that speaks spanish too, from Argentina, Chile, Spain, Basque... And some seasons we had more interaction in forum than other leagues more populated that us (eg Estonia), with only 4 of 5 managers that spoke spanish. I was like one year there, and I changed to an italian team, that was more better than my one (I didn't know how to play, I practically didn't improve my facilities, didn't sign up well... My team wasn't so good). You need to know that in the spanish community, we organized a friendly tournament in the forums, because we haven't yet the option of organize friendly tournaments in the game. That's made a lot of spanish community, to give you an idea, our forum was almost as active than the english one. People asked questions, changed their ideas, organized tournaments... We had discussions and fights, but the community was alive. The tournament where participated most of the spanish community was pretty prestigious, so I changed my team a lot of times to improve my results (I repeat, I didn't know how to play the game. Pls don't kill me). We organizated us to ask Vincent one and one more time to make the option in game of organize friendly tournaments. When he did it, the spanish community practically dead, and didn't interact like before. Later, when I discovered more or less how to play this game "good", I wanted to start in a reopened league, because it's more fair and I can start a team really since zero... I'm still waiting since May of last year to see a league been reopened. Now if I change teams is for going to one bad and win for example a very easy league (like 2nd division of Feroe) and increase my palmares. Now, practically i don't play the game, (I connect like one or two times in a month). Well, for your question, for me the most important thing to stay in a league (or in the game) is the community. This game had one super good, and sure it already has, but more and more it's hiding... I wish to see again the live of the communities, apart from the english one...

Sorry for write a lot, and sorry if I have some (or a lot) of faults, my native language isn't english :). Also, better if you answer me by pm @Numpty, I think that we had diverted a little bit the topic ;).

hk RayquazaXD
User
Registered2016-01-27