Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

any innovation should be made (44)

tc ... >> wednesday may 27 - 16:21

I don't mean to be rude here @Kupus, but Furkan already explained that he didn't mean any harm with his phrasing, he was just trying to explain a point. I don't see why you're still hung up on that phrase of "demanding a free service".

I will say that I agree that the general atmosphere of discussions have been very toxic lately and not much has been getting done, leading to endlessly looping arguments and insults.

"I'd love to see X/Why are there no updates?"

"No word from developers./Just enjoy the game and accept the fact that there are no future updates."

That's basically what's been going on here. While I agree with your general idea @Kupus, I think you might be taking it a bit too far.

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
hr Kupus >> wednesday may 27 - 16:21

@holt

Let me guide to to the help files:

Click on this link: https://rockingsoccer.com/sv/fotboll/staff/staff

Here you can see who the developers are.

Also, you have some really helpful guide in the help files that could improve your game.

Check it out at: https://rockingsoccer.com/sv/fotboll/help

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
tc ... >> wednesday may 27 - 16:27

Just checked out the list of developers actually. Interesting to note that Japanese is STILL at 29% completion of translation! Hmm maybe I do have something to do this break all along...

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
hr Kupus >> wednesday may 27 - 16:29

@El Capitán 

I´m not hang up at Furkan at all. i accept the fact that he probably used Google translate and got an unwanted phrasing, which he also confirmed.

My last posting has nothing to do with him and was not a response to his comments but only in general terms about the atmosphere in this and many other threads.

So, with respect. Your believe that I posted the last posting relating to Furkan is incorrect. It was not. 

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
tc ... >> wednesday may 27 - 16:31

@Kupus

I agree with you there. I was wrong about my first point but my second and third point still stand.

tc ...
User
Registered2014-04-05
kn Phoenix T&C
no Thor >> wednesday may 27 - 17:12

@Kupus, I have been reading through the help as you suggested.

This I find interesting:

Transfers: It's not allowed to post links to players you are selling or want to sell on the forum or send them by private messages to people who have not asked you about them. The only exception is the transfer section on the forum that is available during transfer windows. This section has strict rules that can be found on top of the forum, read them before posting there. The forum closes when the transfer deadline closes, it's not allowed to post links in other sections of the forum when the transfer forum is closed.

I think its time all the rules/help was looked through and updated.

no Thor
Registered2019-07-21
hr Kupus >> wednesday may 27 - 17:30

@Sir Samuel Lee

As I have previously explained. I´m not a moderator of the English Forum, just a user. Just should send these requests to Vincent via the proposal thread or bug thread. Alternatively you could contact the admins via the contact page if it relates to them.

However, text in help section can only be updated by Vincent as he is the only developer of the game.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ru Ebitimi >> thursday may 28 - 09:15, Edited thursday may 28 - 09:21

To everyone; we should know this is an international community where everyone speaks various language. Even among the English speaking users most words/phrases maybe disrespectful to one and means nothing to another like @numpty pointed out.

My first language is English but I live in a French country, when most people finds out I speak English they would like to converse in English with me and most importantly times I get insulted unknowingly by them, but I laugh it off because they aren't fluent in English. Most times I too make slip ups in french.

What I'm trying to say is that people's vocabulary differs so simply because you think you are good in English or any other languages out there doesn't mean you should make people feel inferior.

The greatest evil you could do to a man is making him loose his self esteem.

As for the 'free users' having no right to 'demand'; @Kupus I we understand you are a paying user which we appreciate greatly because either directly or indirectly you guys keep the game running the for us the 'free riders' but one thing you should understand is that we the 'Free users Association ' (that's me being silly) are great in number and we also generate huge traffic for this game. So we also contribute to the running of the game. We also appreciate the admins for their efforts we understand that your job is a tedious one. Thank you guys for doing what you are doing.

Every user has the right to ask for little changes that (s)/he sees would be beneficial to the growth of the game. And it is left for the developers to make a decision about the suggestions. Because we can't force it on them, they make the final decisions.

We should all learn to tolerate ourselves. 

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
hr Kupus >> thursday may 28 - 11:07

@Timi

You have obviously missed out on the whole point of what I written.

I don´t believe anyone has the right to make demands, not even a VIP. Because, this game is provided free of charge.

But, there are services you pay for as a VIP and for these specific services a VIP could expect that those should work. E.g. ad free game experience.

So your whole chapter on "free users association" provides nothing to the point being made.

And as a advice, read through all comments next time before you comment as this part is particulary explained on page 1.

Becuase, now you are the one assuming something that is not. Meaning, your are doing exactly for what you are trying to critisize me to do.

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum
ru Ebitimi >> thursday may 28 - 12:23, Edited thursday may 28 - 13:43
@Kupus it seems it's you who don't understand what I am trying to establish. Here is it again: I said you shouldn't make someone feel bad for a mistake. From what I read of furkan's initial post I understand it was a blunder (I believe most users feel same) and your job as an admin is to correct his grammar either privately or here not doing what it is your doing. And you are still insisting you did nothing wrong.

Mind you I read the thread from the very beginning before I commented so don't assume what isn't. And if you read my previous comment you would see I said 'ask for changes' not demand so please never mis- quote me. We can ask for changes then it's left for the developers to decide if it's feasible. That's why the developers in their knowledge created the suggestions thread seeing as no man is an island.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

(Mod-edit: Apologies, had to edit out part of your post referring to a deleted post.)
ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo

Easy guys, let's just imagine if there's a small innovation, those days inwhich Stars colours were change, will be a great change now

hr Kupus >> friday may 29 - 10:59, Edited friday may 29 - 11:00

@Timi

I did something wrong?

I apologize for my abilities to read minds is so limited. Silly of me to read something someone wrote and not understand they ment something completely else.

And, as a reader it is of course my responsibility for what someone else writes.

Now everything is clear to me.

Your "Your free users association" text is actually about something completely else. It is a russian lullaby and you are talking about your go to bed routines.

Now, if we get back to reality I think we´ll start the lesson at "Read what actually has been written before commenting".

Quoting myself from an earlier posting:

"I´m not hang up at Furkan at all. i accept the fact that he probably used Google translate and got an unwanted phrasing, which he also confirmed.

My last posting has nothing to do with him and was not a response to his comments but only in general terms about the atmosphere in this and many other threads.

So, with respect. Your believe that I posted the last posting relating to Furkan is incorrect. It was not. "

Case closed

hr Kupus
Community admin
Registered2015-10-14
de Regnum Croatorum