Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10384)

nl Joddit >> thursday april 23 - 21:50

@onuelver

What Koen said. Also, none of what you said actually addressed the point I tried to make. 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
ee onuelver >> friday april 24 - 12:57

When i can sell anybody to botteam he is with market value less than bank maximum- some worst youngsters mostly. Then they paid asked price(which was market value) or little bit under it which i accepted. Didn't find any sold-to-bot players in my transfer history with price over bank price. So it's logical i presumed to have market value as asking price.

Has anyone collected data about such lucky transfers: which asking price they had or just got transfer enquiry and agreed? Are those transfers also going through admins review?

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> friday april 24 - 13:10, Edited friday april 24 - 13:11

My experience is that bots always bid a fixed integer percentage of the market value (as of the listing day). So exactly 90% or 91% etc. 

This can be anywhere between 90 and 104% (maybe 105), but is rarely over 100%, so on average they pay about 95%.

All my sales have been below or a little over the max bank value, so bot bids have never been greater than the asking price.   (Max bot sale was a little over $30 million.)

I have previously suggested that bot bids over a certain value should go through admin reviews to make things fairer for everyone.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs Sale >> saturday april 25 - 18:15

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17734633

Mr Bunkerboy

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
eng Yid >> sunday april 26 - 13:10

I wish to withdraw my team from next seasons cup as their is really not much point in being in it. I have very little chance of winning it as their are all ready at least four teams in the English league  with super sonic FA and YA levels. And as 8 out of my last 9 games against level 1 opponents have been away from home i am not evan getting any gate receits so their is not much point. I'm sorry but 8 out of 9 games does not strike me as being random 50/50% chance of being drawn at home. This includes a run to the final and a run to the semi final this season. So with automatically being drawn away against a lower level team i hardley ever play at home in the cup and when being away puts at you at such a big disadvantage straight away my chances of winning are limited evan further. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
ee Balthazor >> tuesday april 28 - 18:02

Really angry at such shameful performance. We had chance to almost ensure against direct relegation, but now we have just 2 matches to save something as in last 4 matches we meet with 3 top 4 teams and only second half team is away. Our opponent has 2 home matches against bottom half and 2 more home matches against 4.-5. team.

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17829275

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Balthazor >> thursday april 30 - 18:14

...and another disaster followed. Really hoped that my 2 purchases on midfield will rise team's quality, but before that moment I had 12 points from 18 matches, with them I have 10 points from 14 matches. From 4 remaining matches both home matches are against top 2 teams and one of away matches also against top half team. Only easier opponent is in away match and next day my main relegation rival will meet them at home. Surviving needs some miracles now. And those wasted 140 millions

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17829287

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
rs Sale >> saturday may 2 - 14:16

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-17734675

This would be frustrating if I needed to win.

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
ee Balthazor >> monday may 4 - 17:58, Edited monday may 4 - 18:00

Week of agony has finally ended exactly as I predicted. 

Old midfield (best was Dill) 12 points from 18 matches,

new midfield (Dee and Csapo) 10 points from 18 matches. For what I wasted 140 millions: -2 points :D very logical.

Now it's time to bigger rebuilding, many players will be sold and replaced with younger talents. It might be longer pause than my first one was at quite start. I want to return when I'm sure that I can stay up. No point to return for 1-2 woeful seasons after streak of 35 seasons. It's little bit more than my real life analogue Coventry City had but hopefully I will not end in bottom league.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Joddit >> friday may 8 - 12:20

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2052862

Injured until the 24th of May. U21 friendly with tackles set to easy. My word, game, why don't you just kill the bloke. 

You make plans on who to send out on loan, so you let them play their friendlies early on, one per day, but the game seems to disagree.... 

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC
eng Yid >> friday may 8 - 12:41

Seriously!!!!! why would i accept a bid of £14 million for a player worth £30+million on the market for £17 million when i can get £16 million from selling him to the bank. Please don't waste my time ffs. If you want the player at least make it worth while selling him to your club. by bidding bank value.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
il Numpty >> friday may 8 - 13:00, Edited friday may 8 - 13:13

Good question @Yid.

Since you have a bid then I presume the only choice is to take the offer or relist the player. In which case there's a chance that some people might take the offer rather than spend another day relisting the player. From the bidders point of view I guess it's worth a punt.

My suggestion would be to list the player at around £21 million and then if you do get an 80% offer it won't be less than the bank value.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> friday may 8 - 13:24

I would not of minded to much but looking at the club he would have gone to it was not a case of not having the funds. It was his second day listed so i let the value drop each day if no bidder comes in until i get to bank value and then sell to the bank if needed. But with plenty of time left on the window it was an easy choice to make to relist the player rather than lose £2 million afterall i am not a charity lol.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
nl Joddit >> friday may 8 - 18:02

Sure. And another injury till the 20th. Just stop.

nl Joddit
User
Registered2018-03-02
nl Domstad FC