Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

[NT Suggestion] More freedom regarding NT player selection. (56)

eng Kezza >> thursday december 19 - 23:11
@ronintje Tea without Milk and Sugar.. brave brave man
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
ee Balthazor >> friday december 20 - 12:52
Good old England :D I can't imagine tea WITH milk although I have no problems with adding milk or cream to coffee.
To ontopic: in Estonia was a period, when many players made their NT debut IRL about 18-19, but they weren't better than some older players. Most of them became later our star players, but some couldn't carry that load of responsibility and finished their career quite early or remained to only average local level. And our U18 and U21 teams in same time were able to collect only a few points in their qualification series. But they got experience of level they should reach.
For example in Hattrick is hard to find NT player in age 23-25, if the nation hasn't made special decision give to some generation specially more experience and bets to future. But these are quite different games, in Hattrick is very hard to remain to top flight more than some seasons, which is in strong contrast with real life, where same teams after creating Champions League stay top already two decades thanks to big money.
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
nl Abe Bodaan >> friday december 20 - 14:02
@Kezza Please, i would like a cup without the tea and the milk!
nl Abe Bodaan
User
Registered2013-05-27
cw Meteora
cw HyperInActief >> friday december 20 - 15:41, Edited friday december 20 - 15:42
I guess tea in England isn't the same as we are used in Holland :D

And regarding Balthazor's post.
In real life Dutch NT tends to select young players to, but once they end up being a bit older most of them are replaced with new youths again.
Many never live up to the expectation over here to.
In a game however its less difficult as this is more math then reality.
Over here players don't quit when they suddenly run into a girl with a nice rack :D

Might be an interesting special feature ingame.
Day 1 of the season you get the message: "Player X left your team because he ran into miss Universe at an award ceremony and doesn't care about football anymore!!
He now spends his time drinking tea with Kezza."
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
eng Kezza >> friday december 20 - 20:20
haha good idea ronintje... +1 from me
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
ua ... >> friday december 20 - 21:27
Bah, tea! Only coffee for me, please!
ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
za Mister Buckley >> tuesday december 24 - 13:42
Afternoons lords and ladies.... (Shakespearean voice) entertain my thought briefly, I know its to late but during the next elections I intend to enlist into the running for a national team.

I'm still having no success finding a pay pal outlet in south africa more so in cape town, so I would like ( I text under correction here) to embark on a campaign to be elected from amongst my peers as a special candidate. Crazy much I know, but I would like to undertake the venture, further more Admin would you have a problem if I sought out to find a sponsor from amongst my peers of fellow managers in a worst case scenario should my campaign reap unsuccessful? Thanks cheers
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
cw HyperInActief >> tuesday december 24 - 19:06
A pay pal outlet?
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
za Mister Buckley >> tuesday december 24 - 22:07
I can't find any in cape town
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11
eng Kezza >> wednesday december 25 - 21:01
@Gavin this is all done online... Read this: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/what-is-paypal

+ if you have a debit or credit card you don't even need to register in order to buy VIP vouchers. Just click on the PayPal link under the VIP and them buy.. Just enter your card details and that's all you need to do
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
za Mister Buckley >> wednesday december 25 - 21:11
Thanks kezza
za Mister Buckley
Registered2013-06-11