Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

About abuse of transfer system (66)

eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:15
@V

Funny also how several people disagreed with you.. but you make it seem as though its just me? Good job.. well done :o)
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:32, Edited saturday september 7 - 22:33
nevermind
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:46
And staying away from created players.. great idea.. I can see why your so successful now ;o)
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 22:47
Whoo hoo

relaxed. Its late ;)
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:50, Edited saturday september 7 - 22:51
sorry Lasar.. but some [ ] (leave missing word to your imagination) decides to personally attack you.. youve got to fight back ;o)
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 22:51, Edited saturday september 7 - 22:52
It likes on Jose Mourinho and Pep :)
and mourinho and wenger.
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
eng Kezza >> saturday september 7 - 22:56, Edited saturday september 7 - 22:56
I wonder if those two managers would turn away a top player if he was "Created" by a football player maker machine.. doubt it somehow :op
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
nl lars >> saturday september 7 - 23:32
Hahahahahaha funny
nl lars
Registered2013-02-19
at schorny >> sunday september 8 - 10:28
200k earned for a risk of 1m loss and the cost of some credits. Seems like this is currently perfectly fair and balanced.

You need to invest lots of money and you have a good chance of loosing your invested money and you can't make lots of money.

This system seems perfectly balanced.

Buying and Selling players is a key part and if some people are very good at it, so be it. The question is: is there a loophole where you can abuse this system? All players currently posted here seemed fine.

I have no problem with forbidding a resale in the same transfer window, but I don't think this will change anything as reselling to a later point is always better (except with very old players), because a players market value automatically gets higher the older he gets.
at schorny
User
Registered2013-03-05
hr v >> sunday september 8 - 10:30
"And staying away from created players.. great idea.. I can see why your so successful now ;o)"

As i can remember i never looked down on you. This one tells more about you then me. EOD on my part. Good luck to you and your team! No sarcasm this time.
hr v
Registered2013-02-04
eng Kezza >> sunday september 8 - 10:46
agreed lets leave it there
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
nl Koen >> sunday september 8 - 15:11
In yesterday's post by v one statement caught my attention.
v, you mentioned that this transferperiod you were 'unusually active'. And I think there is a very important place in this discussion for that remark. Because I don't think the tradingpart in this game is about fair or unfair, it's about how each of us views the game, and of course each of us advocates the rule that suits his own gameplan best. It's not about this remark in itself, and I don't want my next statement to judge v, it's just his remark that triggered this thought:
If you need a defender in this game, you go to your scout office, pick the best defender you can pay, place a bid, and log out again. At least that's a way to play the game. And if other people are forced to do the same by forbidding to bid for a second one, and if they do, they can't sell them, you are not at any disadvantage.
On the other hand, if other people spend time in looking for good players at any position for a cheap price, and resell them for a profit, and keep doing that while you are not logged in, you have quite a disadvantage.
The simple fact that if you visit this site for the first time, some game-aspects are mentioned, and we get an indication of what this game is about. The intention of this game is that 'determination' is most important feature to play this game well. In this respect, spending lots of time should benefit a player. So in this discussion about views and opinions, keep in mind that putting more effort in it, should lead to better results. It's not an opinion, it's considered important in the gamedesign.
Oh, and of course this neutral fact suits my own view best, but im sure that's purely coincidental. ;)
nl Koen
Registered2013-03-21
ca Razor McGoo >> sunday september 8 - 17:51
In the one example used Po-sin Qian played 22 matches for Lanwan though all friendlies. Lanwan is an established team with no U21 team so he likely as an excellent training facility to take advantage of a 4 ball talent. I don't see a problem there.
ca Razor McGoo
User
Registered2013-05-21
nl Corniel >> tuesday september 10 - 15:05
I put some effort in reading this topic. My first thought was: "Well, maybe we want to avoid this kind of trading (..)", but in the end I agree with those who argue that there is nothing wrong with the current system.

Trading players twice (or even more) is argued to be unfair. It is supposed to make the richer clubs even richer. I think that is not true, generally speaking.

To make profit on a transfer you need at least 10 percent profit on the resell (that are the overhead costs, exclusive at least one credit, but that is not much). Because richer/stronger teams cannot use those players themselves the need to get rid of these players before the end of the transfer market. That gives buyers a big advantage, during potential trading. Use it. Don't pay more for that player than the selling club did. Wait as long as possible with placing a bid.

And after all, being active and making smart decisions makes the difference in this game. So don't introduce rules that make it harder to make a difference.
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18