Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10379)

ca Alex Seymour >> wednesday september 15 - 20:39

Surely if we can get in touch with one of the developers they could simply alter the number of days in the database for @monk and any others affected by the construction bug. That would take 2 seconds.

I understand identifying the bug and fixing it is more work, but they could at least do that. The clean up scripts like tickets, mangers not being booted for inactivity, emails building up is 99% likely due to a script dying on a server somewhere that needs restarting. 3 second job to a dev. I know as I do it all the frigging time. That said I should go back to work and fix my own bugs.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Lee >> wednesday september 15 - 20:42

I think Alex just volunteered to be the new RS developer!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday september 16 - 02:31

I would if I could!

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
At a time i had 1 midfielder available for selection, out of 5, s61 is too bad.
ua Good bye >> thursday september 16 - 21:39, Edited thursday september 16 - 22:01

I haven't posted for a while now.....now am back

oh monk you really posted a short story that touches the heart, so touching bro. Am sorry for what you are going through in this game but I don't think the owner has a sympathy to hear your cry.

Oh by the way, who is selling the game ?? Because am really interested to start my bid now lol.

Is not that there's no interested person or people that wants to buy this game ( even some of my Rich friends in this game can afford this game ) when Vincent turn on the green light, but the issue here is that he don't want to sell the game, he don't want to leave the game, he don't want to leave his role, he don't want listen to us infact he don't want to come a little close to this game ( did he really forgot/forget his login details (password and username) ? )

Like I said we are the good Sheeps without a good Shephered, the Sheeps are the ones looking or going in-search for there lost shephered that lost his Way which is Abnormal because it has to be on the other way round ( the shephered going in-search for his lost sheep )

Now when we the best managers with Low Team that doesn't have a strong team such as monk's team were complaining about this bugs and other issues for a long time ago nothing was done but even though something was done about it I know a little touch was made. Now the best managers with Big teams are now complaining and being affected in different ways.....oh am sorry for the puur masses.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ca Alex Seymour >> thursday september 16 - 22:18

Not sure I understand your banter old chap.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ua Good bye >> thursday september 16 - 22:35

Well, you must not understand everything bro

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> thursday september 16 - 22:45

Me neither.

Are you the love child of David Brent and Alan Partridge?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> friday september 17 - 09:01

@Forever Friend Are you using speech to text by any chance?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
us Mercuric >> friday september 17 - 14:54

Sir this is a ~Wendy's~ online soccer simulation game.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
eng ipfreely >> friday september 17 - 22:15

I wouldn't call top 2/3 in England a "Low Team" - bit harsh!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
@holt Actually just to break this news @FF is from Speechnigan, the talk with nose, i don't how is posible but is true.
If they wanna call a number for ya,
you hear something like siro hate siro tiri hate tiri (080383)
ee djdurex >> saturday september 18 - 11:44

Now I understand, why some teams stronger than me avoid promotion. You can't play your younger players who are counted "too weak" even there is anyway no smallest chance to get a point from match. What f**king difference is wheter I play 14* or 12* keeper against 25+* forwards ?? I have lost ALL games against EVERY opponent this season anyway and someone will whine "no, you can't use your 2nd keeper against leaders after being down with 0-4 (2+ goals) because it will harm team reputation when we lose 0-7 not 0-6. " Congratulations- continue that way and you will lose more teams who dared to win lower leagues because he didn't cared too much about being dead last but wanted just develop some his players !

ee djdurex
User
Registered2015-09-18
ee Navi Vutiselts
il Numpty >> saturday september 18 - 12:47

You're quite right @djd

Playing in a lower league has lots of potential advantages:

Faster popularity gains if you win most of your home matches, easier team selection to develop young players and/or play popular players, earlier entry into the cup, and much lower costs on players and wages. 

In general there's little to gain from promotion until the club is ready to make a decent challenge at the next level. For some there may be a significant advantage in better attendances so you have to take each case on its merits.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
There's a way to go around that rule, as far as i can remember i've played 5th choice gk, and additional 4 weak players in a game.