Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

eng holt >> saturday september 25 - 04:36

Those are two good managers gone, must have been disheartening after spending so much time on the game.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Dragontao >> saturday september 25 - 06:43

I'm gutted this game is going to die having never won a trophy lol

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> saturday september 25 - 07:03, Edited saturday september 25 - 07:08

Maybe if you managed your club more...

EDIT: There was a prediction contest for the 2016 Euros but not for the 2020 one. Let's see how things are when the 2022 WC comes around...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
i'm struggling against any team that play pressing.. my CL quater final first leg lose by big margine was a joke due to pressing.
I can't play pressing, that would compound my crazy injury problem to suspension.

If i don't make the semi final, i've still manage my first ever knockout stage in the african CL.
eng ipfreely >> monday september 27 - 14:36

Has there been any official confirmation that using pressing tackling increases the chances of injury? I thought that anecdotally at least, it makes little or no difference?

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
us Mercuric >> monday september 27 - 14:47

Pressing tactics makes your team fatigue quicker, which can make injuries more likely, that's the only connection.

us Mercuric
User
Registered2014-08-15
tr Mavi >> tuesday september 28 - 09:40

60 hours since advertising and only 7 new buyer. next match is advertised 16 hours ago and 0 buyer. So yeah its over. At least I dont need popularity anymore because I can fill 200k stadium in any case against any opponent but thats definitely bad news for new/ish players.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
au davo >> tuesday september 28 - 10:01

My game is in 30 minutes and I sold my last ticket an hour ago, but yes I am in a similar situatuation where I have no worries selling out the stadium.

Given that VIP is effectively pointless for ticket sales, and it is increasingly difficult to sell a player I am unlikely to buy any more VIP tokens, which is pretty sad.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
il Numpty >> tuesday september 28 - 11:08

What I really struggle to comprehend is putting Admin in charge of the game and then seemingly leaving them no means to contact him to fix any urgent or major problems. 

I would have thought that would be an obvious and essential thing to do.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
tr Mavi >> thursday september 30 - 14:10

my gk is injured and game ask me to pay 160 million to heal. hell no. no CL this year I guess.

tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
eng ipfreely >> thursday september 30 - 18:26

Ouch - unlucky Mavi.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ca Maniaque >> saturday october 2 - 06:31, Edited saturday october 2 - 06:33

some must quit this game because the game is idiot sometimes. u cant compete with much bigger teams in your league. the big teams keep improve , recruit young big players and you cant do anything against them. also , there is alot stupid game results. i keep being a victim of game loss against weaker teams. like 18 shots for my team against 3 for the enemy and i lose 2-0 or something like this. this is ridiculous and frustrating. my team has more star players and better players. this is a non sense.

ca Maniaque
Registered2018-10-12
eng Dragontao >> saturday october 2 - 07:13

Perhaps, as the advertise match function clearly isn't working and people are being ripped off credits they may well have earned through paying VIP, it's time to allow the tickets thread again.

If admins have been left in charge, the developers have gone awol and don't give a flying f**k. then they can't have an issue with admins making an executive decision to resolve bugs that Vincent isn't keeping his promise to resolve.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ee Balthazor >> saturday october 2 - 11:26

If you lose often to teams which seem to be weaker you should think about your tactics and special attributes of players. Another problem of CF Montreal is age of players: old players have usually lower endurance and get tired faster. Star value is not everything. I remember years ago team from Estonian league with highest average star value, but finishing only in mid-table as he had not enough attributes trained (his non-correct defenders and DMs picked loads of cards and penalties/freekicks) and squad was aging, when refreshing it he was relegated and stayed to lower leagues for 2 RL years before coming back to top. 

You have had your team just 2 years and it hasn't yet top facilities. You need at least 2 more levels of stadium for bigger income that let you manage FA (and YA). With FA3 and buying in couple of good youngsters every season you can compete with two top teams. My second teams has been 5 years and now is aiming for their first league medal. In different leagues there are many teams who started quite early years, but now are starting to earn first bigger success, so patience in the key word.

And...why do you pull so old youngsters-18? They will be finally always far behind those who are pulled with youngest possible age. At 21 there is clear difference of their level and price. There is also no point to keep in squad 30+-aged benchwarmers who barely get some matches, their value only decline faster than on first team players. Buying old players to first team is probably easiest way to some quicker success, but it will not last long and is not financially efficient. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ro Andrei >> saturday october 2 - 16:51
Um ... Dragontao. The tickets thread is very much available. I'm not sure what you're saying there.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30