Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> saturday august 4 - 01:51

We guys at FC Dynamo Pangasinan, we have to stay at least 2nd place (It's impossible to beat Shockers FC at this moment). And do not face Guagua FC. Maybe we can try to beat Bohemian SC at the playoff if we won the Round 1 of playoffs.

As of the League of Philippines (2), I personally think that we can win against Shockers FC, but it is unlikely to top the standings because Guagua and Cotabato.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> saturday august 4 - 05:11, Edited saturday august 4 - 08:56

@Hierjel Good luck! Keep up the great work, it's always nice to have more active managers in our league. 

And btw, slick move buying that midfielder from Cotabato FC. That made you stronger and your direct competition weaker :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> saturday august 4 - 08:27

It is looking good for you Hierjel

Will meet u next season in league 2 perhaps

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> sunday august 5 - 00:53

@Danh Well, that will probably happen if we didn't promoted.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph shaddao >> sunday august 5 - 09:26

Let's face in the playoffs Hierjel. wink

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ph shaddao >> sunday august 5 - 09:28

It's really nice at the Level 1. Always have a sold out home match but suffering against big teams is not nice though. 

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ph shaddao >> sunday august 5 - 09:31

I want to be relegated(so that I'll earn a large amount of TV revenue in Level 2). But since my team is still fighting I can't do anything about it. They want to stay hahahaha.

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> sunday august 5 - 10:49, Edited sunday august 5 - 10:49

@Kevin So both have their benefits :-) Looking at the size of your defeats at the start, and now, you're making progress. And there are teams with inactive managers or without a manager that can be overtaken in the near future, like Quezon City #3 and Manila FC.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> sunday august 5 - 12:56

Shockers FC suffered loss from Cavite FC today. So maybe our team will get a momentum for the chance of direct promotion (Their other loss came from us in Round 10/36). We believe we can beat Shockers FC in Round 28/36.

Also, looking forward to have Bohemian SC finishing 9th after this season. I don't want to see them in 2nd Division next year tho.. I rather have Cainta FC. So my prediction is:

Direct Promotion: FC Dynamo Pangasinan

Direct Relegation: Cainta FC

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> sunday august 5 - 15:04

Would be nice if it turned out that way :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> monday august 6 - 03:00

wishing cainta losing all their matches hahaha

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ua Garfman >> monday august 6 - 04:07

Hahaha, that's very likely, since he doesn't seem to pay much attention to the development of his team. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday august 6 - 22:33

And somehow, Bohemian upsets Davao Griffins 1-0. What a great scenery lol

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday august 7 - 05:07, Edited tuesday august 7 - 05:08

That was an incredible upset. The biggest upset for many seasons in the highest league. Now it means the race for the CL is actually separated between three teams. And that Bohemian SC is actually six points ahead of Cainta. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> tuesday august 7 - 06:02

What a performance by my GK haha!

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14