Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

au davo >> sunday january 23 - 08:49

For some reason the player that I sold for $56m was not flagged and went straight through:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2465203

Not that I am complaining...

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
hu David >> sunday january 23 - 09:08

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2239520/transfer

I'm curious what the admins respond to this business with the second team

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ua Good bye >> sunday january 23 - 09:25

@Numpty

I don't know why you posted the player I bought but that's what I need. At least am not dragging the league with anyone. Am selling and buying to make profits. Thank you.

@pii

yes that's why I bought him. Though with massive play I will train him well. ATL least for two or three seasons I will sell him out.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> sunday january 23 - 09:27

@David

Don't worry the player will pass the review because the amount Paid was well deserved. With lots of attributes 

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> sunday january 23 - 10:22

You seemed surprised that your player had gone to review. "This is so bad." I simply posted the link.

If you don't want your players discussed on the forum then don't bring attention to your transfers.  

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@David
I'dont think admin will a thing there.
If vincent is here he will fix things.

I never knew best player of a team could be loaned out that way. But i've re read the rule now.

I can't argue. The 2nd team don't need that kind of powerful player but the manager has force them pay a record breaking loan fee.
ua Good bye >> sunday january 23 - 13:17

That's not bad, it's alright @numpty

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Yid >> sunday january 23 - 14:46, Edited sunday january 23 - 14:46

Well, that was pointless qualifying for the European League.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
Sorry yid
il Numpty >> sunday january 23 - 16:31, Edited sunday january 23 - 16:35

Regarding the ridiculously expensive loan player, I would argue that it is in fact against the rules. At the very least it's debatable. 

The Help says: "Loaning players is allowed [between the first and second team]".

So although it's perfectly legitimate to loan players between the two teams  that does not necessarily mean that it's perfectly fair in all circumstances. Only that in general it's allowed. 

The same Help section also says this:

Fair Play

• The second teams should be played as independent teams. Actions done with the second team should benefit that team.
  • In particular, transferring money to friends from your second team is not allowed.

In my view the excessively high loan fee is not in the interest of the second team. It's not being played as an independent team and it's being used simply as a means to transfer money to his first team. Transferring money in this way is specifically not allowed.

But the overriding rule is this one:

• The following things are considered cheating. Things not mentioned in this list are not by definition allowed. You are expected to use common sense and play fair, both by written rules and intent.
  • 3. Taking actions that are not in the interest of the team you are managing. Among other things this includes (1) intentionally letting a friend win against you, (2) making excessively high transfer bids to pass money to a friend or (3) intentionally ruining your own club.

You are expected to use common sense and fair play - and this includes not using transfers to pass money to a 'friend'. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Dragontao >> sunday january 23 - 18:38

Have to agree with you wholeheartedly on this one Numpty. The club could purchase two or three very good players for that money.

It also further highlights how utterly ridiculous the wages situation has made the game

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
hu David >> sunday january 23 - 19:13

His second team from Slovenia not going to be developing. The stadium is ok, but the function of this team only, finance the first team with this super expensive loans.
These kind of behaviour is far far away from fair play. But at least, this manager is not an admin anymore.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
eng holt >> sunday january 23 - 19:27, Edited sunday january 23 - 19:27

Aren't we overdue for a "We can save the game" thread yet?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> sunday january 23 - 19:27, Edited sunday january 23 - 19:36

Exactly @David. 

It's not the first time either. Not by a long way.

He's transferred over $400 million from his second team to his first team in the last year alone using 'loans'. 

I didn't realise he'd previously been an admin. If so that leaves a really bad smell.

@Dragontao makes a good point about the ridiculous wages.

When Vincent originally decided that loans between related clubs were okay, this would have been a long time before the wages became ridiculous - it wasn't even a possibility that loans could be used to transfer large sums in this way. So it wasn't taken into account.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> monday january 24 - 12:29

I see that the loan on the player in question did not go through, despite there being a bid on it yesterday by - presumably - his second team. 

So I am left wondering how and why did the loan get cancelled?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets