Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

il Numpty >> tuesday january 25 - 11:55

Good point @David. 

I hadn't considered that aspect. If there are 5 bids on a loan player then it seems unfair to inflate the price by bidding on your own player and take it to another round, which is effectively shill bidding. In my view that practice should not be allowed.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
hu David >> tuesday january 25 - 12:29

Btw what a funny argument: "Ok so main reason I did buy VIP3 is to loan my players from main club to the second. Why, because you can do that, and second because irl 'second' clubs loan their players from first team. If that wasn't allowed I would probably never buy VIP3. So yeah I loan every season 3 players from my main club. As I said, I saw that from other users, main reason I purchased VIP3"

Thats why you are investing money?? If not a second team, than takes someone else your players on loan. Otherwise nothing special advantage because your slovenian team didnt played European League or Ch League games for getting more experience points.
You knew from the start what you wanted to do, and you know it also, that is unfair. 

But what is also the problem, that the admins didnt done their job correct, and didnt rejected these businesses in the past. And to say "I dont have enough time" or "I need to have party on new years eve" are not the correct arguments. Admins should be admins, because they take time for this game. Otherwise reviewing is completely useless.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
hr klokan92 >> tuesday january 25 - 14:28

@David well, if there is 5 bid (well 4 including mine) and all 4 are at max, why wouldn't I bid to enter next round? There is also interested for him if he has 4 other bids. As I said I bid for all my players maximum, I don't see how is that against the rules? Is it fair play to ban me form doing this if in the rules it is specifficly written that i can? Would I buy VIP credits if it is written? Try to see this from opposite perspective. 

And if it is against a rules, why don't you change that? It is not that difficult to implement (forbid to bid first and fifth). This already exists for the same IP address transfers.

So with my overall transfer from Krško I earned 465 M RSD

In the same period with my overall transfers (only above 5 M RSD), I earned 881 M RSD).

Overall I earned 1 346 M RSD in 13 seasons. 

If we move Sancho Mancero, from the situation (his second loan) which I agree it can be problematic since I was only bider (and again, how can I know that at the start of the process since it basically never happends=) that is 123 M RSD (it is the largest loan ever but it is by far best player ever I loaned).

If we don't take him in calculation for I can agree it is problem, I have earned 342 M RSD from other loans from my team to Krško. If I didn't loan them to Krško I would receive at least 90% of that money in form of  regular loans. Lets say it is 80%, that is 274 M RSD. Therefore I 'illegally' obratind 69 M RSD, which is, if divided by 13 seasons 5,31 M RSD per season. 

Lets say that this I can be accountable for (I do not agree but ok).

It is basically problem of one player I paid 123 M RSD for one season. Now this player would end up on a lower loan transfer bid and I wouldn't receive that much. But let us look at the transfer of C. Ximenes. Someone paid for him to me 84 M RSD. And Sandro is better player. It is not really that big of a difference when compared. How are you all fast to condemn me, and not willing to and completely ignore that there are other clubs that are willing to pay similar amounts for the same players (again, excluding Sandro, since I was only bidder)?

As I sad, if there is a problem with my transfer politics, ok, warn me, don't ban me. This is apparently problem for majority of this community and if it is concluded that this is illegal practice you should make a rule of it, or enable it to be possible. It is really not hard to do. For me this case is a procedural problem, and prove that admins that left to 'run' this game think they are divine beings.

And with all of that, I still couldn't earn any money. I still have to pay for these wages that i didn't offer to the player and are stupidly high. And yeah, it is cheaper to buy super quality player (older than 19) for one season than buy him as a transfer for long term period (or 2 season period) and pay for his yearly wage. Because in 2 years his market value drops for more than 50%, and you can't resale him easy to stay in balance. So yeah, buying loaning top-shelf players for clubs for specific season is not 'bad club politics' in every case. Not to say that you can't buy player like that on market or loan him.

And if all of that is true that I am accused for, still, I don't think I should be banned from this. I asked them for alternative, how to loan players form my first club to my second club! I offered a few solutions. They reply (well, at least not all, but that one kid who is playing God) that I am not allowed to loan any player form my first club under any circumstances. And if i try, I will be unverified. How is that alternative? Why then, I am not made an example for everyone and they simply ban all loans from first club to second? Of forbid it. Why they, and I quote:' We will from now on be watching your transfer activity for smaller loans between your teams. '. Why only me, why don't they do watch all VIP3 members?

And I will repeat. I don't agree with conclusion that I am cheater and that I was illegally funding my first team. I do think that I was in boundaries of rules and fair play. However, I do respect other people's opinions, and I will stop with that. Find some solution for that, because in the rules it is stated that second club can loan players from first team! Lol, then erase that line from rules, if it is problem.

Lol, my personal opinion is that second teams shouldn't be able to do that anyhow. It gives VIPs a way to more game-changing options. Not even that. I as VIP3 can loan up to 10 players each season. How is that fair. I just showed you how much I 'earn' from this in last 13 seasons. How is that fair to non VIP users? 

hr klokan92
User
Registered2013-02-08
si NK Krško
il Numpty >> tuesday january 25 - 16:36

When you find yourself in a big hole it's usually best to stop digging. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> tuesday january 25 - 18:28

Oh my goodness, I haven't seen any one writing much article like this in this forum....New Record Broken by  klokan

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> tuesday january 25 - 18:54, Edited tuesday january 25 - 18:55

@FF See the old ticket forum.

@klokan See, an extremely successful manager like you would know that loaning 1-2 world class players to your second team will neither win you the league nor the cup. The prize money you receive in return is a pittance to what you have spent on them. This money can be spent in other areas.

It may be rare to find 20+ rated players on the market but you do find them on the market everyday (found two just now) and all of them go for much less than you paid. Any one of them would do the job for you.

• Being a VIP-3 should give you considerable benefits as you are sustaining the game. However, the 10 loan slots given have been utilised by other VIP-3 managers with a much greater effect and have grown much faster comparatively.
  • Vincent believed that the second team must not serve as an affiliate club. It is a seperate club that you run. Maybe rules could be amended to emulate affiliations between clubs in real life in the future but that depends on the developer.

Nevertheless, I don't think it's a good thing for this debate to keep raging on here. This is a decision for the admins to make. All I suspect that they handed out a harsh punishment because it may have come across as money laundering.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
Punishment not harsh at all. $182m would've helped the second team, but the purpose that manager second team is to fund the first team.

That bring us to the reason he sign Burkholder, should've gone on loan too for $500m per season at 19y, and get fired by 24th birthday.

@holt
The chronicles of Mathieu Burkholder ended then.
I pity the young guy future now,
eng holt >> wednesday january 26 - 04:26

@Don-x Mathieu shall find a way out. He always does.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Yid >> wednesday january 26 - 07:28

Ffffing transfer market is a complete waste of time. 

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
Whats good about the game is if you ain't winning, just save money.
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 26 - 09:30

And if you can't save money just keep switching into teams until you don't know what else to do then you quit playing.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng Stephen >> wednesday january 26 - 10:40

@FF - just have a think before you post, will you? Advising people to jump from team to teams is nonsense. A jump every now and again might help people have a fresh challenge, but it takes ages to build up properly competitive facilities. Jumping does not provide some magic shortcut. It's a slow game.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> wednesday january 26 - 11:10

He's addicted to jumping. It's a road to permanent failure and he can't find the exit.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 26 - 19:22, Edited wednesday january 26 - 19:26

See guys to be sincere, there are lots of free teams out there and there are lots of managers that want such teams. For such mangers to leave there current team to take over the free team is a matter of choice by them. You don't have to tell them not to make such choices, am not encouraging anyone to damage teams or whatever you guys think about it.

Like Numpty said, am already addicted to this and am sorry to say it. This is my many years in this game ( I think Stephen can tell how old I am in this game both Numpty ), if am interested to build a strong team I could have done that. But I still can't take away my eyes from seeing a decent and beautiful team in this game.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15