Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

how built a bigger stadium (96)

il Numpty >> monday august 3 - 23:31, Edited monday august 3 - 23:31

I can confirm @Dragontao's figures are correct.

In addition you get merchandise income of £ 8.67 per visitor from the fan shop. So with an extra 80,000 capacity that's another £693,600 per match or £13,178,400 per season.  

(For @Awful's benefit the conversion rate to RSD is x1.5).   

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
il Numpty >> monday august 3 - 23:47

I'm so glad you said eraser. Our American friends don't seem to like calling it a rubber ... :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Kalle >> tuesday august 4 - 06:10

Who knew a math debate could be so much fun to read. Thanks guys!

ua Kalle
User
Registered2013-06-19
nl PEC Zwolle
il Numpty >> tuesday august 4 - 11:56

You're welcome @Kalle. Although @Awful's position had so many holes in it that it felt like shooting turkeys.  

The irony is that it was only a few days ago that he was suggesting a bigger stadium with 2 more levels. This was followed by an abrupt about turn and suddenly Stadium 11 wasn't worth doing. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/forum/home-en/1?topic=86801

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ru Eric_Cantonais >> tuesday august 4 - 13:18

"do this pounding somewhere else"

That's what she said !

ru Eric_Cantonais
User
Registered2013-08-11
fr Le Feu Occulte
nl Losing >> tuesday august 4 - 13:30

Maybe this is some psychological tactic by Awful in order to prevent others from building stadium 11, giving him an edge over the people who believe it.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
ee onuelver >> tuesday august 4 - 13:58

Haha even i with math "3" could do those calculations within hour. OK i would use calculator not fingers for that. 

Income from fanshop and catering is connected with attendances. 

Currently i have 120k in every match, even against bots. Every visitor bring me 120.91845 € now and on 200k stadium they will bring me 135.44445 €- rough difference rounded down is 14.5 €. It's calculated stadium+fanshop+catering divided with attendances from stadium page.

Let's imagine that my attendances will stay on 120k on new stadium(actually they will vary up): every home match will bring me 1740000 € of bonus. I have 18 home matches it's 31320000 € per season minimum. 

I didn't count stadium maintenance costs yet: 1108960-567616=541344 per week or 28149888 per season more. So it's 3.17M per season remaining. 1266:3.17=400 seasons :D 

Awful you failed, damn optimist :D

P.S. Ofcourse i didn't count that some matches will be with attendances with 150-160k and some seasons of that long period i will play in higher league where stadium may get full. My popularity will rise too. Those things i just can't predict in.

From other edge(always 200k) with 2900000 bonus per match would bring +52.2M per season. Counting down prementioned costs it will be 24.05M profit per season. Only some 53 seasons...something must be very wrong here because it's not possible that Awful's stadium would be more profitable than my.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> tuesday august 4 - 15:19

@onuelver 

Compare your results with what I posted on page 2. Or PM me if you want any help. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday august 4 - 18:58

It doesn't matter either way (though thanks for the maths guys!).

You need stadium 11 no matter how much it costs or how long it takes to recoup. Yes there is a point with your fan base where you will not fill it, but you probably can't afford it to start with if you won't fill it.

The game gets complicated on decidng how many FA and YAs you want to build after that and where your tolerence for reduced income is.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
nl Aad Mansveld >> thursday august 6 - 14:40

a lot of people dont optimize their attendance. which can be done in several ways. the way i do it is not used by anyone else.

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
il Numpty >> thursday august 6 - 14:55, Edited thursday august 6 - 15:10

You mean like this club @Aad? ;)

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-17479/facilities

Double-staffing the stadium provides short term income but no long term benefit. You get the extra attendance only when you have the two stadium staff.

If on the other hand you double-staffed the fan shop then you don't get an immediate benefit but the extra popularity gained is long term. The attendances grow much faster over time.

It's the old tortoise versus the hare approach. I'm inclined to the view that growing the popularity gives a better end result. I guess it depends on how important the immediate need for extra money is.

Purely for immediate income it's worth comparing the effect of 2 catering staff versus 2 stadium staff. I'm pretty sure that double catering staff will earn you a lot more than 2 in the stadium.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Aad Mansveld >> friday august 7 - 14:06, Edited friday august 7 - 16:51

interesting idea numpty.  next season the problem.might be smaller when more popular clubs promote. I might switch to fanshop then. But if i do now i miss about 350.000 times ticket and catering and fanshop income. 

nl Aad Mansveld
User
Registered2013-06-09
nl **** The Hague FC ****
il Numpty >> friday august 7 - 17:33

My 2nd fan shop staff is worth nearly 100,000 extra popularity every season - the equivalent of roughly 2,250 extra attendance against a bot team.  So that's 1 million extra popularity in 10 seasons just from my 2nd fan shop staff. 

Your popularity is currently 50% higher than mine, so the fan shop staff should be worth even more. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Balthazor >> friday august 7 - 18:26

I think my good friend has to be mistaken somewhere...

That 3.17M is seasonal profit, when you don't have more than 120K in any matches on 200K stadium. But at 120K attendance it is already profitable comparing to smaller stadium! 

In dreams of eternal 200K I got seasonal profit almost 200M

In Estonian League 2 my average attendances are 140K, which will bring me seasonal profit 52M. It's already more than that 24M from 200K- so mistake must be there somewhere. 

Typically we get at least one cup match at home and higher chance for NT matches too, that income will be added to profit.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn