Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

nl Losing >> tuesday january 5 - 20:25

This is Awful mixed with positive vibes bc Awful would've insulted everyone in (and not in) this thread by now while claiming all the advice was wrong and he knows better, to then decide that the game is wrong because he hasn't won anything yet

So maybe the yang to Awful's yin

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
by Andryvs >> tuesday january 5 - 20:28

Is it pointless to build stadium lvl 11 in league like mine , which is half full with bot teams?

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians
il Numpty >> tuesday january 5 - 20:55, Edited tuesday january 5 - 21:48

No it's not. Just concentrate on building your own popularity. 

You can fill Stadium 11 even against bots with around 9 million.  And it doesn't always have to be full to be worth building. I would suggest even an average of 75% full makes it worthwhile, maybe less.  

The moral is to bring your own fans and don't rely on someone else filling your stadium.

Edit

I did the calculations for this a while back.

The higher ticket price for Stadium 11 pays for the extra maintenance costs on the first 120,000 attendance. So if you can already fill Stadium 10 then Stadium 11 pays for itself.  Anything more than 120,000 will be extra income. 

The only issue is the construction costs. If your balance falls below the maximum allowable interest then that has to be accounted for with extra attendance above the 120,000. An average attendance of 150,000 (75% full) is more than enough.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
@mr RR i know you very well, the thing is you are excited to win a lottery of such team, your friend that told must be generously a good man.
make us believe you still learning all the basics no problem.
but one of your agenda should be stick with this team and forget the night watchman for free teams or telling someone who also tell someone.
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 6 - 10:09, Edited wednesday january 6 - 10:22

@Don X

Yeah, sure his a generous man like most of you guys in this game.

Staying long is s also part of my achievement with this team. Count me in for that.

The last caretaker stayed put for almost 4 years, and I look forward to beating that record. <---- which will be a nice medal that will be given by the club itself not the game. :grin::grin:

Xxxxxx

learning the basics:

I always spend my time to learn each basics of the game such as:

1) Scouting for big team forms and tactics

2) Going through the forum threads/topics which is thr most stuff i spend my time on

3) listening to advice

And many more.

This is my 3 months in the game, and look forward to learning more new things as the day comes by.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> wednesday january 6 - 10:43, Edited wednesday january 6 - 10:45

If you look carefully you'll find the club has only ever had 1 previous manager who played from the start of the game. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/manager-26

• "Manager of this club for 7 year, 6 months from december 19 2012 to june 18 2020."

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/manager-26/achievements

Oh and good luck with convincing everyone that you've never played before. :D

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 6 - 12:23, Edited wednesday january 6 - 12:31

@Numpty

Well I didn't saw that but I looked towards this --->

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-221/log

And that is why I said I need to get this team on winning ways as the manager did. But I can turn up the table if I am really in a hurry for that but am not.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> wednesday january 6 - 12:38

His typing/messaging style and that of the previous manager doesn't match at all.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 6 - 14:20

Hmm, are you referring to me to someone else @Holt ????

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
@holt his not d previous manager. his a new man.

@numpty his questions are too amature, funny abt his top 50 coff question.

@RR
about staying long is ur logo, 3 months are just a written number. ur 5yrs has rewarded 3x, consider it the best.

counting on u, oh that remind me about ur best friend mr @stephen was he your uncle or best man. lol

Again our days of missing awful is over since we have u. but pls dnt ask about rs manager son, is called Credit players.
ua Good bye >> wednesday january 6 - 17:20, Edited wednesday january 6 - 17:21

@Don X

Yeah, Stephen is among the good generous managers we have in this game to mention a few.

And don't underestimate what what I can do.

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
il Numpty >> wednesday january 6 - 20:24, Edited thursday january 7 - 15:18

:D :D :D

You're just hilarious @Richie. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. 

Can I politely suggest using a little more brain and less of the keyboard. ;)

Edit

* This post is a reply to a now deleted post - and not the one that it currently follows. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng ipfreely >> wednesday january 6 - 21:50, Edited wednesday january 6 - 21:54

@Richie Rich he has youth centre 6, not youth academy 6. With Stadium 10 and such a cheap YC, he must be loaded - which is probably how he bought enough players to get to 5th in England 1.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers