Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

il Numpty >> saturday july 2 - 12:52, Edited saturday july 2 - 12:52

Yep frustrating that. Not the biggest problem in the game but could do with a rethink. 

I noticed something a little odd with sponsorship today.

Yesterday, week 1, I had to agree a new (reduced) sponsorship deal which was about 12% down on last season as a result of having fewer league levels. The first instalment had already been paid at the higher level. 

Today, after getting the second payment I noticed that the total sponsorship for the season was 2 payments at the lower amount.

So the new sponsor has effectively taken back some of the first instalment. That's RS accounting for you. :/

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
bg mo >> sunday july 3 - 08:34

I definetely dont want to play the game after the transfers like this 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2290251

I sold my best players and combined I couldnt get that much.....pfffffff

bg mo
User
Registered2013-07-25
bg FC Smunck
il Numpty >> sunday july 3 - 09:34

100% agree with you Mo.

It makes a total mockery of doing player reviews when these kind of transfers happen, which is fairly often. For those who get lucky it's like winning the lottery and absolutely nothing to do with good management. 

In my view bot bids should be capped in a similar way to bank sales. Maybe a maximum of say $50 million would be a reasonable limit.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Lee >> sunday july 3 - 12:52

I've continued as the Sri Lankan manager but my top keeper no longer appears in the shortlist, so must have been sold to the bank.

The next best keeper only has 6.61 blocking, compared to the 9.5 blocking of his predecessor.....I think I might be losing a few games.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng ipfreely >> sunday july 3 - 16:26

His team went bot on 12/4 so he got fired. That bot team sold 4 or 5 players to the bank for $350m each, so will probably buy some players in the big transfer lottery soon.

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
eng Lee >> sunday july 3 - 18:31

Thanks ipfreely - nice detective work!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
pl GOBOYGO >> wednesday july 6 - 07:00

I don't have an idea what the plan was for this club: https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/team-26904/transfers

but the owner revolutionised the idea of a transfer window - the dude sold to the bank or threw out practically his whole squad, including his best young players.

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
il Numpty >> wednesday july 6 - 08:18, Edited wednesday july 6 - 14:49

No idea what his plan is either.

But he's bought in the worst players that he could find and his wage bill looks like it's under $10 000 per day for the whole squad. 

They'd struggle to beat the U11s ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Yid >> wednesday july 6 - 13:53

Why is this match engine so relentlesly against me. 2nd game of season top defender injured first half. Replacement defender injured 2nd half leaving me with 10 players. Last season every injury to a key player, i really do not need a repeat.

eng Yid
User
Registered2014-06-23
eng Tottenham Hotspur FC
pii >> thursday july 7 - 09:14
Having spent almost $50m on 3 loans and spent 50 credit in the process this season, its look stupid because tv revenue and euro league Q1 home game won't cover my expense.
I'm ready to finish near buttom of the table from henceforth.
My yth lvl10 players hardly grow in value either. Don't know if keeping them untill 23yr will increase their transfer value.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
eng Lee >> thursday july 7 - 18:59

Bought a cracking new midfielder in the last window, but he got injured playing for Tongo and is now out for 15 days (don't have 25M to heal him).

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
pl GOBOYGO >> tuesday july 12 - 13:35

This is just frustrating... got knocked out of Europe by a keeper who had 11 of my shots saved despite having weaker teammates...

https://rockingsoccer.com/pl/pilka+nozna/info/match-22549371

pl GOBOYGO
Registered2021-12-19
eng wonderlust >> tuesday july 12 - 17:03

7 v 5 for 40 minutes and we couldn't turn it around

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22547828

eng wonderlust
User
Registered2014-10-30
eng Forever We Are Wolves
eng wonderlust >> tuesday july 12 - 17:03

@Lee Togo or Tonga?