Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10388)

ee onuelver >> thursday july 14 - 23:07

Albanian NT is now in disaster: one of two adequate mids has turned to staff and second is injured. Now best offensive mid for tomorrow is my own player i was almost ready to sell to bank on last TW: https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-2356298 as he will be never good enough to my clubs. There is already over 1/3 of shortlist players from my academies most of them sold as non-perspective...

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng holt >> saturday july 16 - 20:23

3 more months for the game's 10th anniversary.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Lee >> saturday july 16 - 21:21

Holt - are you frustrated because of the lack of development?

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
pii >> sunday july 17 - 17:25
When i need home game the most, away games comes 3times straight plus international break, the 1 billion mark is shifting backwards.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
ru Ebitimi >> monday july 18 - 11:31

Do your soccer club give out low interest loan?

ru Ebitimi
User
Registered2018-10-09
bf FC Djibo
eng holt >> thursday july 21 - 11:54

@Lee It would be great to have the same liveliness the game had a few years ago at the very least.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
in Amal >> thursday july 21 - 16:34, Edited thursday july 21 - 16:36

I just found out my Defense has decided to en masse call in injured because they think the health center is in a terrible condition.i told them there are people working in sweatshops in prc who will be glad to have this health center available to them and that it will be fun watching he bot selected replacements from the Reserves play the next few matches

in Amal
User
Registered2021-12-25
in Mariners
eng ipfreely >> saturday july 23 - 05:16

@Amal Manu Adachi will see you through. With a name like Manu, what can go wrong?

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
pl MAT >> saturday july 23 - 06:46, Edited saturday july 23 - 06:47

Two injures best mid and Def. My first champions league. Worst results, i think game not bad.

if you are not lucky, you are not lucky

Minimum results so close next round.

pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
hr agent47 >> monday july 25 - 08:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/hr/soccer/info/player-2067484

Absurd

hr agent47
User
Registered2013-05-29
hr Rofl Team
rs Sale >> monday july 25 - 09:06

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22571775

This is the biggest nonsense I have ever seen. How can you even play a match without DM and CM and still not lose catastrophically?

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал
eng ipfreely >> monday july 25 - 12:40

@agent the lottery strikes again!

@Sale that's what a good proportion of the top teams do. It's a bit odd, but hardly new!

eng ipfreely
User
Registered2013-12-08
vi Lollapa Losers
ee Balthazor >> monday july 25 - 18:51

@Sale

I have played years without DM and CM, it's my way to offensive football as I like lot of goals. Sometimes I use defender on DM position but CM position I almost never use. As one of bot lineups is 4-3-3 with linear midfield LM-CM-RM it must be bad somehow(and it is according to observations- probably they disturb each other with being too close). That's how the match engine works here. Yes there is some absurd like best and most efficient DMs counted "too weak" by system and missed out from NT too, that's why I avoid training them.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
il Numpty >> monday july 25 - 19:02

It's only a very simple football simulation, so has many flaws and weaknesses.

It's a web based game with only a few parameters and coded as a part-time one man operation. It was never intended to be rich in functionality and/or be a decent attempt at simulating a match. 

If you want to play something with a realistic simulation then it would need to be something like the Football Manager series which has many years of development. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
rs Sale >> monday july 25 - 23:00

@Numpty

This is not a flaw, this is a disaster. I don't know which sport this was suppose to simulate but this ain't soccer. Also, who even plays FM?

rs Sale
User
Registered2013-08-15
rs Империјал