Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

FRUSTRATION (Season 25+) (10384)

ng Don-x⭐Ⓜ dedicating s75 league&cup titles to hi >> monday september 5 - 09:06, Edited monday september 5 - 09:29
Talk about respect like i said in previous post.
Look @juan matians early season he moved with 3 player's as usual, to a powerful team as you call it, to league of ghana. He was the busiest manager in the last concluded transfer window, sold cheaply bought costly, when the window closes he jump to Chad league to a less popularity team plus less competitive league, what did he learn in ghana? he block another manager the chance to work with the best squad of that ghana bot team and he wasted the incomes too.
Whats his plan in chad? To do same thing, he will eventually move with 3 players to somewhere else and continue the circle.
Should i respect him? I guess thats the kind of glory you want.
il Numpty >> monday september 5 - 09:26

It reminds me of the food chain... a pack of hyenas chase a cheetah away from his kill.

The end result is a load of hyena scat.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
by Andryvs >> tuesday september 6 - 19:39, Edited wednesday september 7 - 17:30

This situation remind me of my friend for many seasons ago. It was time then was a lot of players playing in Belarus. I invited my friend to the game. He started from BLR league 3 which was bot league. He get promoted - he thought that he is #1 gm in RS, and when he stucked for many season in league 2 which was half active. He was stable play-off team, but each season - he could not step forward. He built team very slow and his tactics was unefective, but he believed in himself, but i did not want to say that he sucked, because he did not listened my tipps but was thinking  his plan which did not worked. And for a while - he jumped to club in first league which was the strongest there at that time. It was top club in Belarus - he had 15 game win streak. He again thought that he is the best gm in RS and his arrogance did not have borders, he finished 3rd in the league, and season after season he fall deeper and deeper, he could not efective work with his club because he did not have knowledge how to manage it. He bought each season players with smaller wages, which was uncorrect trained. He could not understand how he - the best gm in rs can fall down and could not be competive anymore. After some seaons - he could not catch me no way - not in infrastructure or players - so he left Belarus and removed to another country where he plays and quited his foolish thoughts and become solid rs player.

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians
ee Balthazor >> wednesday september 14 - 18:11

Very unwanted injuries before "last straw" match...even HC couldn't help. 

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Lee >> saturday september 17 - 23:50

I made an under-asking bid yesterday but the manager hasn't logged in for nearly 2 days......I'm guessing it won't be accepted.

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
il Numpty >> sunday september 18 - 11:22

That's very frustrating Lee. It's happened to me a few times too.

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
pii >> sunday september 18 - 11:27
My league has just $1.8m. My financial manager said i will make half of that money in due time per season. I will sack him if i doesnt.
pii
User
Registered2019-09-02
eng Stephen >> sunday september 18 - 11:30

Man, it's annoying when people can't even be bothered to log in to accept bids. The message should be changed to:

"The manager of X couldn't even be bothered to log in to check whether someone bid a perfectly reasonable offer. So jog on, sonny"

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
il Numpty >> sunday september 18 - 11:41

Good idea. The problem is ...

"The developer of X couldn't even be bothered to log in to implement a perfectly reasonable suggestion." 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee onuelver >> monday september 19 - 20:31

WTF? First keeper- red card. Second keeper- injury. One of defenders- another injury. 

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22713507

and there my season will go...losing many points against weakest teams in league.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
eng Dragontao >> wednesday september 21 - 13:46

Well there goes any remote chance I had in my cup Semi final on 27th September. Best striker injured for nearly 12 days and ridiculous healing costs mean it's not even an option.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ar LuisDelRojo >> thursday september 22 - 23:33

https://rockingsoccer.com/es/futbol/info/match-22816175

i lost the cup final after beating the same rival in the league 1-0 two days before

sad moment

ar LuisDelRojo
User
Registered2013-09-11
dm Dallas Cowboys
tz Ze liker >> thursday september 29 - 06:41

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-22691838/fixture

watch this match and see for yourself bob marley is alive michael jackson is alive the queen is alive tu pack is alive pop smoke is alive and well xx tentacion is alive also.. you will see them by buying this ticket and come to witnes them play in a match 

tz Ze liker
User
Registered2022-07-01
ee onuelver >> thursday september 29 - 15:53

Someone(Ze) has serious mental problem or smoked some very strange stuff. Or just very drunken and missed with tickets topic.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
il Numpty >> thursday september 29 - 16:17

He's probably been planting explosives on an undersea gas pipe line. Now he's got the bends ... 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets