Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

It's for the KOP (1052)

nz Luke Broadcast >> sunday april 27 - 18:35
:D looks like Mourinho can get a cleen sheet with everyone. very pleased with Kalas! could be a good player in the future :)
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
ee Balthazor >> sunday april 27 - 18:41
You didn't notice :D at end. It's just funny to read that "it's impossible to play against bus" says fan of team, which was known with same tactics previously. And Chelsea had 3 important players missing. Well, you have still matches against Palace and Newcastle, who are typically crap against LFC. City has matches with Everton, Aston Villa and West Ham. It seems your biggest hopes are your dear neighbours.
ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
eng Dragontao >> sunday april 27 - 22:18
Chelsea don't park a bus, they park an armoured personnel carrier. Busses are non agressive and passive, APC's fire back :-)
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
my Kesvick >> sunday april 27 - 23:36
Why stop at an armoured personnel carrier? Chelsea park a tank. More armour, bigger cannon, bigger boom.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
vn Avy Nguyen >> monday april 28 - 02:02
Well, I'm more amazed at Ba's lucky streaks. He score more than 3 important goals for Chelsea already. @@
vn Avy Nguyen
User
Registered2013-08-05
eng holt >> monday april 28 - 06:56
That's luck.If Gerrard hadn't slipped, he would have never scored that goal.
eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Aamirkhan >> monday april 28 - 08:58
Liverpool are still favourite for the Title. City have tougher games including Everton away next which is a top table clash with Martinez side playing strong.

I still think Liverpool will win it in the end. They deserve it more!
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
bn Mercedes-Benz >> wednesday april 30 - 10:15
Liverpool and Everton have always been rivals, who put their hopes in Everton is not practical.
bn Mercedes-Benz
Registered2013-10-22
my Kesvick >> wednesday april 30 - 11:58
You're being cynical. Everton will go out and do their best (as they should); whatever that will happen, will happen. You play for pride, and the chance to snatch 4th in the hopes that Arsenal slip up.
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06
lt Arunas Valickas Jr. >> thursday may 1 - 08:42, Edited thursday may 1 - 08:42
Mercedes u are so wrong. Liverpool and Everton is best derby in the world I think. Both teams support each other, fans respect each other. Here take it

http://futebolmarketing.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/everton.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--AA107rkTZI/Uh5JB7xs4YI/AAAAAAAAEfk/34QWoS3Nigc/s400/13.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cIYgfnvhFlc/Uqli8FzSDnI/AAAAAAAAA0o/B3GVhyboeoo/s1600/liverpool+players+everton+hospital.jpeg

http://i3.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article6640463.ece/alternates/s510b/at280114afans-7.jpg
lt Arunas Valickas Jr.
User
Registered2013-02-07
nz Luke Broadcast >> thursday may 1 - 08:57
best derby in the world :D lets take those liverpool glasses off now
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
lt Justas >> thursday may 1 - 09:09, Edited thursday may 1 - 09:14
Torres, if you don't understand his comment meaning, why are you leaving those mad replies? And if you do understand, why are you replying totally out of concept?

And Arunas is right, Liverpool and Everton isn't the derby as we used to know. Ofc they're rivals, but nowhere near "Liverpool and Everton have always been rivals, who put their hopes in Everton is not practical."

After all, even if LFC would be the most hated club by Everton, I can't see how it would change the outcome of the match against City. No one would lose a game at home on purpose, just to make things harder for someone else. Also keeping in mind, that Everton still has chances to get in CL if Arsenal would slip.
lt Justas
User
Registered2014-01-08
nz Luke Broadcast >> thursday may 1 - 09:21
nothing mad intended...

well, my friend is also liverpool fan and im tired of his statements about this club. yes, gerrard is very good player, but he is not the best. same with liverpool everton rivalry. this derby is nowhere near barca-real, which means it already cannot be the best derby someone could think of. about those friendly pictures, barca-real fans could take those as well, if they are childhood friends or something like that....ive been in liverpool and i dont know what respect are you talking about between those fans. large amount of them still dont like each other, of course there are exeptions...
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
lt Justas >> thursday may 1 - 09:38
Actually, barca-real isn't the derby. And as I said, ofc LFC-Everton are rivals, but they're way more friendly then other common derbies (all London teams f.e., even yours ex. with barca-real, if we count that as derby).

That's not just pictures what describes that. If you walk around in Liverpool and ask LFC fans, what are the clubs in EPL you wouldn't want to win title next year. I bet most of the times Everton even wouldn't occure on top 3 of those choices.

There are 2 teams from the same city in the same league, ofc they want to show who is the boss here. But as I said, the relationship between them is way more friendly then in other common derbies.
lt Justas
User
Registered2014-01-08
lt Arunas Valickas Jr. >> thursday may 1 - 16:05
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10308560_10151981779762330_1034666759063457409_n.png
And I think this photo says everything about liverpool and everton :)
lt Arunas Valickas Jr.
User
Registered2013-02-07