Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

< Luxembourg championship > & < National of Luxembourg > (312)

hu David >> thursday may 16 - 18:19

Good job Graoully, good luck in the next round in CL!
Elder Scrolls play also in Europa League R2, while Dudelange F91, and Real Luxemburg are out. Also the romanian and the english side were better. :(

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> thursday may 16 - 19:24

I could not compete against the Romanian team. I played a match at the same level as the rival team, despite playing away. shame about the match and the performance in our house, but the Romanian team had a stronger empowerment than ours.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> thursday may 16 - 20:08

I saw, all 3 Lux-teams got strong opponents..
In the League:
RL could not win, and lost important points.

At second div my team (CAVA), won 3-0 vs a botteam, but would be nice to play at the playoff spots.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
eng Stephen >> friday may 17 - 19:30

NT news: in the end no candidate came forward so I decided to stay for another campaign. First match today, the reserves against Greece in an Interland match. Defeat ensued.

But then, a win at home against Italy in the first round qualifier! The squad is still paper thin and any injuries or suspensions will almost certainly spell disaster. But at least we have hope at the start of this campaign.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
hu David >> sunday may 19 - 05:13

Well done Stephen! If I see the positions of the opponent teams:
Belarus: 71.
Germany: 7.
Gibraltar: 104.
Czech R: 207.
Italy: 36.

The squad is thin, but win vs Italy is a really good job. The group can be balanced, Lux can also play for the next round spot.
In my group are:
Spain (32.), Romania (34.), Faroe I. (187.), France (18.), Armenia (132.).
Spain, Romania and France should qualify last time I had more luck vs Germany and Greece in the first qualification round.
Switzerland has the same problem, the team is paper thin, and not that much younger, and talented players are ready for NT....

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> wednesday may 22 - 18:33

Excellent start to the championship.        We are in first position.cool

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> thursday may 23 - 03:57

5/5 perfect start! 

I started with 4-1-0 i got already 2 better teams in the 2nd div i made a draw on away field, and won vs GAE well deserved.

Vianden is 1st they made also 5 wins, but till now almost only vs bot teams.

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
pl marnypopis >> thursday may 23 - 06:51

Emanuele, next few fixtures will tell us the truth about your strength.  Like last season I've started  badly. Draw was something strange  and not expected. Against Groully forgot to set a game plan.  Today away win was very important and I hope to catch up thru the season.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> thursday may 23 - 13:04

yes, so far I have faced second or middle level teams. matches against the big ones are still to come.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> thursday may 23 - 13:08

but the championship can be lost against mid-level teams (Union Luxemborg, Franzstadt) as it happened at Elder Scrolls last season.

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
it Emanuele >> saturday may 25 - 13:42

a lot of bad luck today against the real luxemburg. match conditioned by the expulsion of our strongest midfielder in the 1st half and a penalty for the opponents. first time where we pull only us in the door, but with the expulsion and our tactic of attacking in the center, we are reassembled in the final despite the 2 to 0.

Referee sold, bad!!!!yell

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
pl marnypopis >> saturday may 25 - 13:49

It's not to bad for me.  Away  Draw it's ok and taking into  account we were loosing 0:2 it's  even better

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
fr Salambaya >> monday may 27 - 15:23

So far so good for me, but I have very few substitutes, injuries could become a real problem...

fr Salambaya
User
Registered2015-09-30
pl marnypopis >> monday may 27 - 20:57

3rd or 4th game in the season when  my team have twice more shots but we can't win. This is very frustraiting. Season already lost.

pl marnypopis
User
Registered2015-12-17
lu Real Luxemburg
it Emanuele >> tuesday may 28 - 11:24

I am a team that always suffers major injuries or disqualifications in matches against you. Against Elder Scrolls I will miss two important players...yell

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina