Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

I'm Back (80)

eng Stephen >> tuesday january 26 - 11:07

Good plan

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
au Mr Legs >> wednesday january 27 - 23:15

Now I need to work on my building plan.  Need something to 7 to open an office.  Was gonna push Training to 7 first, will always upgrade stadium when able of course.

Was thinking of leaving other buildings at lower levels for now.

Question is, do I keep pushing training after 7 up towards 10, or should I bring youth and/or health up as well.  Might depend what I can afford then, training 8 should be ok I think, but 9 & 10 starting to get pricey.

I know last time around, I pushed my youth centre up quick & had some of the best youths in the game.  But now, would need an academy before I would generate youths better than what I have now or can get on the trade market easily.  Would be a while too, before I would even generate kids that I would be able to sell on the market.

au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
il Numpty >> wednesday january 27 - 23:22, Edited wednesday january 27 - 23:24

I would build either TC or Scout Office to level 7 as soon as you can so you can get an Office. Scout will build quicker but TC is more useful so your choice. 

Next build Office 1, 2, 3 so you can employ 2 Construction Masters. 

After that build your TC to level 10. Always do the Stadium and Fan shop when you can of course.

Forget your youth centre for a very long time as that simply wastes money and building time. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
au davo >> wednesday january 27 - 23:33

I concur with @Numpty.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
ee onuelver >> friday january 29 - 13:19

Yep YC is enough if it's on level 3 at first- then you can open u21 team and play them in u21 league for develop to get some money later from bots or bank. Stadium and TC are most important and Office when it appear. YC you may upgrade when there is no other important ones available- probably none of common youths will be good enough to your team. TC10 is possible in starter bonus period but stadium will depend on your opponents too. 

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back