Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Created players more expensive (80)

hu MacikaG >> friday april 26 - 19:55, Edited friday april 26 - 20:10
I gave you a summary collecting credits:

Player has no VIP:
0,5/day + approx. 18 away league matches watching live (18 credits) + 34*0,5 credits watching all your U21 matches live
+180 credits after 9 of your referral finished the tutorial.
Summary: 242 credit/season

Player has VIP:
All listed above + 4 credits/day if you are level 3 VIP + another 180 credits from buying it with 1 VIP voucher.
Summary: 448 for level 1. 500 for level 2, and 604 for level 3

So, If someone wants to create with the new rule top player, he can create only 1 /season. But if he hasn't got 9 new buddies every season, he can't create no one best, just one for 350.

(Sorry for coming with tennis, but in Rocking Rackets I can create a player, when I use a VIP chip (every 90 days) and tennis is an individual sport (of course there is doubles), so If I create a superstar player, he can won all GS and Masters and lead the World ranking for 4-5 game years)

----------------------------------------------

You are absolutely right Scotland1983, I forgot the voting. I can't exactly tell, but every day maybe a little bit over 1 credit can be "voted" So, approx.+60 credits for everyone.
300 credits for NON-VIP and 500-670 for VIPs seems the maximum.
hu MacikaG
Community admin
Registered2013-02-11
hu ⚽Ferencváros✵✵✵
sco Scotland1983 >> friday april 26 - 20:03, Edited friday april 26 - 20:04
hmm how about the voting credits too you did not factor that in:)
sco Scotland1983
User
Registered2013-02-09
eng MegaChampions FC
pl Ace >> friday april 26 - 21:16
You can get up to 2 credits for voting plus 0.5 credit per friendly game. You can play 0.5 friendly per day. That gives you 0.25 credit per day times 52. Approx. 13 credits more. VIPS get double that, so the discrapency is not that big.
pl Ace
User
Registered2013-02-09
nl bouke >> saturday may 4 - 15:07
Lets take a look at Cambuur, the top team in the dutch league. Cambuur has 6 created players, 3 for 100 credits and 3 for 150 credits. The average value of these players is 3.5. Cambuur has one normal player of the same strength, but all other players are below 3 value. It would be fair to say that these created players are behind the strength of Cambuur.

Alternatively, with the 750 credits exchanged for 3 million euros,
Cambuur could have bought and maintained a level 6 youth centre, which gives 6 players with a talent between 3 and 4.2 per season, at a cost of 1 million per season. These players would eventually become better than the generated players, which generally have talent below 3. That would take many seasons, however. In the mean time the generated players generate a whole lot of prize money.

Bottom line: spending credits on players is much better at this stage of the game than on money. This circumvents the part of the game where you train up you own squad, and as such I don't like it. This will change after a few seasons, when youth center players start to become better than the generated players.
nl bouke
Registered2013-04-10
pl Ace >> saturday may 4 - 15:27
bouke, what you have very clearly and understandable explained is what I was talking about in many posts over many days. It ended when some users have started offending me and I have decided it was not worth it. The increase in credit price of players generated at scout's center is a step in the right direction. Maybe in few seasons the impact will not be as high, but now, users with access to more credits are in the adventage and they win most games.
pl Ace
User
Registered2013-02-09