Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> wednesday january 16 - 09:56

That's what you get, mate, you should have sold more in the middle of the season ;-) Your current squad is simply too strong not to be promoted :-)

Meanwhile....we've already secured Asian League for next season. The expected drop in results has not been as bad as expected and construction of TA3 has started, so actually I'm quite happy with this season.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> wednesday january 16 - 10:44

Good results garfman and also good job Davao dethroning Holy.

Also congrats to Super Manila FC with winning direct promotion.

You're truly the best this season :D.

Well I am glad with my 2nd place even with the retiring of my topplayer Daniel Oca.

he still passes his knowledge down as a staff member working in my YC.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> wednesday january 16 - 11:36

Too much draws for BlueStars. Honestly, I can't believe that Davao is closer to Champions League group stage.. BlueStars? Uhhh.. If Holy Flora goes down third, then they will go through Asian League group stage.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday january 16 - 12:01

Holy Flora will not go down to third, though. Which means that the number 3 in the league will reach the group stage of the Asian League. I'm hoping to claim that spot, because it's a lot of extra experience, but I would still be happy with fourth spot.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> monday january 21 - 09:00

It looks like everything has been decided in the league. Congratulations to Davao Griffins for an amazing achievement: the first championship in history. Congratulations to everyone else for their achievements, Holy Flora for second position, Manila FC #2 for third position, BlueStars for becoming fifth, Meycauayan for sixth. Good luck to GenSan City FC in the playoffs, and also congratulations to Super Manila FC for promotion. The playoffs will also be very interesting with Naga Dragons and Leyte United FC, good luck to both!

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> monday january 21 - 12:54

My bet on Naga Dragons tho :)

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph shaddao >> monday january 21 - 13:59

Good choice Hierjel hahaha! Advance congratulations to you Danh. Good luck on your playoff matches against GenSan. wink

And congratulations to Davao yohooo!!! New king of the Philippines! Let's celebrate by eating Durian

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
nl Danh >> monday january 21 - 15:46

Yes congratulations Davao you deserved it :D it was another surprising season with some teams taking a step back.

And I think the play offs are doable but not easy I will need to get my team prepped for it.

I already am missing my defender Arai who is with his low age still an important player for me I hope to fill the gap his injury leaves behind.

And kevin I havent beaten you yet so may the best team win.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> monday january 21 - 16:17

It'll be interesting playoffs for sure. Danh's team is the favourite, but it's by no means a done deal.....we know what this ME is capable of. May the best team win. And then the winner will face another tough opponent in GenSan City. 

@Kevin Durian? Too smelly. Dinuguan would be much nicer....and some adidas and tuyo with suka ;-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph Cresencio Fernando >> monday january 21 - 17:30, Edited monday january 21 - 17:32

Thanks all ! It was a long time coming for us. We got all the bounces, for sure. Round of 32 in Asian League was a nice result as well.

We are really hoping to see some of the stronger players helping out the NT.

Good luck all next go round !!   :)

Not big on Durian.

Read this story : "It’s believed the victim died because of high blood pressure. By eating the durian, it caused his blood vessels to burst and blood came out of his nose,” South Tangerang Police Crime Investigation Unit Alexander Yuriko told Kompas yesterday."

ph Cresencio Fernando
User
Registered2014-03-16
ph Davao Griffins
ua Garfman >> monday january 21 - 17:57

You deserved it. No luck involved there. It's up to us to challenge you now :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> tuesday january 22 - 10:47, Edited tuesday january 22 - 10:49

@Danh I think you've already beaten me twice

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15051461

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-15051371

@Garfman I don't eat dinuguan hahaha. Maybe Lechon and pancit nalang hahaha

@CresencioFernando libre mo, you're the champ :P :D

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
nl Danh >> tuesday january 22 - 11:02

@Kevin we borg won oud home games but the goal difference is 6-2 in your advantage

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> wednesday january 23 - 10:31

@Kevin Ramos Tupperware mo? Lalagyan ng lechon hahaha

@Garfman Durian is okay, huwag lambanog

@Cresencio Fernando Pulutan na lang :P

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> wednesday january 23 - 10:39

@hierjel The flavour is okay.....I just don't love it. I'd rather have a Green mango shake or something :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC