Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ph meow the cat >> saturday march 23 - 10:47

Welp, Finals of Asian League Season 44 will be at Garfman FC's Stadium..

And we made so many bold moves during transfer window.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph meow the cat >> saturday march 23 - 23:52

JasmineGwen Properties Inc. to end sponsorship tomorrow, BlueStars announces major sponsorship changes.

It is announced that the company will not sponsor the BlueStars Pangasinan for the Season 44. This ends the three seasons with them.

Meanwhile, German aparrel brand Adidas will be the new kit supplier for the team starting this season until Season 47.

Mooging Corporation will be the new sponsor of the team. The stadium will be renamed Mooging GreyDome due to the sponsorship.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday march 26 - 14:05

Hehe, didn't realize it would be held in my stadium. Guess that means I need to reach the final to make it worth my while ;-) 

Good job in the first round, Hierjel, and it looks like the next round should also be a walk in the park, just like for Manila FC #2.

For this season, as we haven't made any major transformations in the first team, I'm expecting the team to continue to challenge for second/third position, with less pressure from Manila FC #2. Perhaps we'll have an outside chance for the title, though realistically my team is too far off to mount a serious challenge.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> monday april 1 - 14:44

Is everyone happy about the start of their season?

For Naga Dragons it was dissapointing in the first match in an unfortunate 1-1 draw.

But the players where ressilient and won the next 3 games with an 15-1 goal difference.

Also my U21 keeps winning their games after a loss to Leyte. This has a lot of promisses for the future :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> monday april 1 - 15:07

Well, no.

Lost against Manila FC is okay but draw against Meycauayan FC is not okay.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
nl Danh >> monday april 1 - 15:11

You should have won yes You have the stronger team :D

Well just dont relegate ;)

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> monday april 1 - 16:00

Good to know that your players bounced back, Danh, that's always a good sign :-)

Sorry to hear that, Hierjel, I can imagine your disappointment at the result, though at least the shot count in the match shows that you now have the better team. Hopefully later in the season this will turn into points.

Satisfied so far myself. Everything has basically gone as it should have. Nothing more, nothing less.

Already starting to think ahead to next season a little bit, actually. Thinking about getting rid of all the old farts and starting to implement all the younger elements into my team. In the current climate, that should still have us challenging for the Asian League spots, so the start of the next season would be as good a time as any to do that, especially if we can secure third position again.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> monday april 1 - 16:20

Sounds good garfman.

and yes the league is not that strong yet but it will become stronger soon.

I hope to be an 1st league regular in 2 seasons.

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph shaddao >> tuesday april 2 - 03:15

I'm still planning on staying again in 2nd Division and I'm not happy because my team is in number 1. Go Naga Dragons! 

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
nl Danh >> tuesday april 2 - 06:44, Edited tuesday april 2 - 06:45

Hmm then i need to lose our matches

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> tuesday april 2 - 06:54

The fight for not getting promoted is on tongue-out

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 2 - 08:13

And now Zamboanga FC has a chance of promotion since they got a Moldovan defender, which is even stronger than Jonathan Tah

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ph shaddao >> tuesday april 2 - 08:39, Edited tuesday april 2 - 08:40

I wish the number of teams per level in our league would be increased. not just 10 teams

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
nl Danh >> tuesday april 2 - 08:42

But we play more games this way good for  exp. 

And zamboanga FC is a strong  bot team he will finish 1st

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 2 - 09:04

Also, by April 4th, we will say goodbye to Asian League, we are going for sure loss against the Taipeian team. They're so strong! So, goodluck to Holy Flora, Manila FC, Davao Griffins, and Garfman FC. Wish you can put our rank strong in the coefficients

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio