Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

Champions League Europe [Season 3] (95)

au Mr Legs >> wednesday july 3 - 12:49
Well done Corniel, another nice close final.
au Mr Legs
User
Registered2013-02-08
nl Corniel >> wednesday july 3 - 13:12
@Mr Kegs. Thanks! Your team did an equal nice job too!
nl Corniel
Registered2012-12-18
nl Anders_D >> wednesday july 3 - 15:29
Congrats Corniel and Mr Legs with your victories!

my cinderella story had to end somewhere I guess. After going through the last qualifying round and a few defeats in the group stage, things looked pretty bad. I was very happy with surviving the group stages. Everything extra was a bonus, also because I was the underdog at most stages. I am very proud of my team :)

It's a bit disappointing that I missed out on qualifying for next year. There are two places instead of 4 last season. My team had a very shaky start in the competition. With less tickets available and tough competition, I have to be happy with fourth or fifth place and hope to still wreak havoc in the Euroleague next season ;)
nl Anders_D
User
Registered2012-12-18
nl FC Beawulf
il joest5 >> wednesday july 3 - 16:02
Congrats Corniel, the man who started this post also smile at the end of the competition, a well deserved champion. Congrats also to Anders D for having a great run.
il joest5
Translator
Registered2013-02-07
eng Kezza >> wednesday july 3 - 17:55
yep congratulations Corniel & Mr Legs
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07