Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

Locked World Cup (508)

ro Andrei >> friday june 22 - 13:49, Edited friday june 22 - 13:55
Well, nuts, Navas. No clean sheet for you.

Difficult for Brazil, but they get it done in injury time.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ua ... >> friday june 22 - 20:14

My favourite player of the entire tournament, did it: SHAQIRIIIIIIIIII !

It's a pity for a strong Serbia, but if they play with the same intensity against Brasll, they'll beat them. Let's keep our fingers crossed for Serbia.

ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
tr Başar >> friday june 22 - 20:51

Nigeria won the match and Argentina will win their 3. match and they will be play 2nd round. Messi needs good play from their teammeats. Because this is a team gama Ronaldo has good teammeats yes Messi has too but Aguero Dybala amd the others couldn't play well why? We don't know but you will see Messi and Argentina win World Cup if Crotia beat Iceland

tr Başar
User
Registered2014-07-10
tr Kadıköy Futbol Kulübü
eng holt >> saturday june 23 - 02:09

But Morocco really deserved to go though .They are the best performing team in this World Cup.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> saturday june 23 - 06:50
Morocco? How are they the best performing team in this World Cup?
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Balthazor >> saturday june 23 - 07:29

He just didn't know, from which country Salah is.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
tr Başar >> saturday june 23 - 08:26

Yeah Morocco is the best performing team. I agree

tr Başar
User
Registered2014-07-10
tr Kadıköy Futbol Kulübü
ua ... >> saturday june 23 - 12:54, Edited saturday june 23 - 13:00

Yeah right, as shown in their results...

Tunesia plays with the back doors wide open. Impossible to win any game like that. Belgium very efficient in making big chances from the many errors in the Tunesuan defense, a little nit less in finishing them off, but still 3 goals in the first half.

ua ...
Registered2013-05-01
eng Dragontao >> saturday june 23 - 12:58

I think someone has been smoking some stuff right out of Morocco.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
eng holt >> saturday june 23 - 14:35

@Errennu In that way Argentina could never dream of reaching a World Cup final.Oh wait,they already have.

Really like how the way Morocco have played,they were just too unlucky.Something Dragontao must have learnt a thing or two about in this season...

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ro Andrei >> saturday june 23 - 14:39
Lovely game, Belgium. Could've easily been 6 or 7.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
eng Dragontao >> saturday june 23 - 15:53

Whatdid I learn about Holt? Being unlucky? How so? If you're talking about Chelsea, there was no bad luck, they were poor most of the season. Still won more trophies tham Liverpool again though.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
ro Andrei >> saturday june 23 - 18:01, Edited saturday june 23 - 18:02
Mexico's second goal was preceded by a foul on a South Korean player. I watched that goal several times on TV and I still can't believe how the ref and the VAR dudes missed it.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ro Andrei >> saturday june 23 - 18:34, Edited saturday june 23 - 18:58
Holy crap ... 1-0 Sweden!

Wow, someone can't accept the scoreline. Really worth a dislike, I'm sure.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ua ... >> saturday june 23 - 18:59, Edited saturday june 23 - 20:03

What I meant was that the Tunisian defense was really poor...

Germany now also already packing their suitcases, the curse of the defending world champion?

Sweden should have had a penalty, Germany's play style doesn't seem to be working: they are extremely vulnerable against teams playing the counter. First Mexico, that should have won with more goals, and now Sweden, they also should have scored more. Mr Low: game over!

I wonderr if they can find a solution in the second half...

The eye of the needle, that's what they found! But the Swedes only have to thank themselves for this defeat: this is exactly what you deserve if you stop playing football, 11 against 10.

ua ...
Registered2013-05-01