Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Competitions

League of the Philippines/NT of the Philippines (1416)

ua Garfman >> tuesday april 23 - 15:30

Any kind of hopes I had for challenging for the title, were dashed by another ridiculous draw against Meycauayan. I just cannot seem to crack the code of that team. 6 points wasted.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ua Garfman >> thursday april 25 - 08:53

After a solid 2-0 win against direct competitor Manila FC, the team now has a 13 point lead, so things are looking good for another third position. Anything higher already seems to have gone out of the window, so we'll just try to finish the season on a high note.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> thursday april 25 - 09:08

Meycauayan FC is a surprise. They drew us two times this season. It could be three if not for Asier Bossio's yellow card and PK.

Also, frustating draw for us against Quezon City FC.

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> thursday april 25 - 09:19

That may have something to do with the fact that the manager has been MIA for more than a month now. The tactics were set by the assistant, which makes them unpredictable, and evidently, succesful. Tomorrow, that team should be managerless, though. Let's see how much of a difference that will make.

With 4-1 shots.....1-1 is actually a lot of goals, relatively speaking :-P

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
us Stephen(Seaburn Beach)'s Wicked(Fuck fake Friends) >> thursday april 25 - 14:50, Edited thursday april 25 - 14:52

@Garfman

Do you think there will be a different if a new manager takes over the team when its managerles? 

Maybe there will be if a new manager knows what his doing they will step up. 

ua Garfman >> thursday april 25 - 15:11

That's possible, yes.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
nl Danh >> saturday april 27 - 10:52, Edited sunday april 28 - 07:28

2-0 ahead and the ref gives 2 penalties in last 10 minutes,  28-4 shots. I smell bribes

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
ua Garfman >> saturday april 27 - 17:07

Of all the insane results....that one takes the cake.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph meow the cat >> sunday april 28 - 11:48

Another insane result for us. We made another draw against Davao Griffins. In this case, goalless...

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> sunday april 28 - 15:05

Nice bonus points. Looks like your team is quite safe for Asian League next season. 

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ci CHNfans >> monday april 29 - 09:01

10th Training complex will be upgraded in 15 days,and then the 7th Stadium,hope to stay this season.

ci CHNfans
User
Registered2013-03-26
ci FC Sainty
ua Garfman >> monday april 29 - 09:17

I'm quite sure that you will, since Kevin Ramos does not want to be promoted :-)

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC
ph shaddao >> tuesday april 30 - 04:45

I don't want my team to be the whipping boys of the first division haha

ph shaddao
User
Registered2014-01-14
ph meow the cat >> tuesday april 30 - 06:38

Welp, in that case, good luck with that plan lol

ph meow the cat
User
Registered2018-04-18
ph Puso ng Baguio
ua Garfman >> tuesday april 30 - 07:10, Edited tuesday april 30 - 07:14

@Kevin Ramos Did you consider the following, though: in the highest division your stadium should be full almost every match, so it makes it easier to earn money, expand your stadium, earn more money, and so on.

I think that is far more important than how much you lose. Development is the keyword in this game. And if you keep developing and earning, you're going to lose a lot, but that's all part of the process.

In my development of this team, I also lost a lot, often by big margins. But as my team started developing, the losses became smaller, continued to develop, and look at where my team is now. 

Also, btw, are you not able to build your stadium right now? Because I noticed that your popularity is higher than Super Manila FC, but your stadium is smaller.

ua Garfman
Head community admin
Registered2013-02-08
ph Garfman FC