Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Sticky New special attributes (231)

pl MAT >> wednesday july 29 - 16:48
I do not know if you've noticed, but for some added additional requirements trained/trainable to be able to be trained!

Most of the characteristics that suggests you can not be trained (natural) so that the player had a their own individualism.

I suppose some special attributes could turn something in translation: P I have them a little more in the Polish language but I have not when translate!
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
cw HyperInActief >> wednesday july 29 - 17:03, Edited wednesday july 29 - 17:03
I do not know if you've noticed, but Zsone was talking about trainables.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
pl MAT >> wednesday july 29 - 17:18
New special atributes:
**** Adult talent (explosion young talent) - Player having 24 years receives an explosion of talent, gaining by him experience is 2.0x higher until age 25 (finnishing experience 2.0x higher). (appears only at (in) age of 24 years) (natural)
**** Burn (II) - from 27 year old decrease his abilities is increased by 50%. This ability appears only at (in) age of 27 years! (natural)
**** Destructor - Better takes over and better blocking passing the opposing team. (natural)
**** Early talent (explosion young talent) - Player having 20 years receives an explosion of talent, gaining by him experience is 2.5x higher until age 21 (finnishing experience 2.5x higher). (appears only at (in) age of 20 years) (natural)
**** Late talent (explosion young talent) - Player having 27 years receives an explosion of talent, gaining by him experience is 1.5x higher until age 28 (finnishing experience 1.5x higher). (appears only at (in) age of 27 years) (natural)
**** Longevity/Long Spin (II) - from 27 year old decrease his abilities is reduced by 50%. This ability appears only at (in) age of 27 years! (natural)
**** Medieval (Life) (II) - from 27 year old decrease his abilities is reduced by 25%. This ability appears only at (in) age of 27 years! (natural)
**** Shaky emotionally - every 13 weeks morale of the player change. (Natural)
**** Short-lived - from 27 year old decrease his abilities is increased by 25%. This ability appears only at (in) age of 27 years! (natural)
**** Warrior - The more goals his team lost, the better he plays (natural)

My previous suggestions:
*** Actor - runs the risk catching a yellow card for the purpose of fighting/winning a penalty (natural)
*** Adrenalin - after receiving a yellow card or when someone trips over him receiving bonus for skills solid (natural)
*** Alive Wall - If the average in the team is smaller by at least 0.25 or more balls, player gets a bonus of 1 ball to block. (natural)
**** Alumnus - Presents itself better in team, in which he started a career. (Natural)
*** Ambitious - Player gets random bonuses against theoretically stronger team and better game in Intertional Cups. (natural)
*** Bashful - The player playing weaker against teams much better (when the team is worse by at least 0.25 balls). (natural)

*** Blind (GK) - worse defend long shots (natural)
*** Body Fight - Players gives bonus to strenght, when is located in the sector 1,2,4 and 11,13,14. (training - strenght>4; 2credits 1500exp 14dni16h)
*** Brave - higher probability of shoot goal or fighting/winning a penalty, higher probability injuries (natural)
*** Burn (professionally) - His skills after age 30 decrease two times faster than normal. (natural)
*** Chummy - more often passing (natural)

*** Clever - training costs amount to 90% of the base value. (natural)
*** Creative - in each match one passing - create 100% situation to the goal (natural)
*** Croaker - often loses the ball while dribbling (natural)
*** Crossing - Player seeing the player in the penalty area immediately crossing pass the ball to him, creating (head shoot) this situation in front of goal. (able/training 3credits 4000exp 18dni)
*** Daredevil - risks exit to the front intercept the ball (natural)

*** Defensively Tempered - often going backwards to catching ball and help in defense, faster loses energy. (natural)
**** Disrespectful - worse job of playing against weaker teams (natural)
*** Dogged - punishment for fatigue is reduced by 1/2 (natural)
*** Energetic - Slowly loses energy and receives a small bonus to the stamina. (natural)
*** Exit in area (GK) - goalkeeper has a better chance to catch or kicking ball with corner kicks (training 1credits 1500exp 12dni6h)
*** Fiery blood - more often dribbles (natural)

*** Healthy - chance of catching injuries reduced by 50% (natural)
*** Inconsiderate - more often fouls (natural)
*** Indigenous (native) - plays better on the national competitions and league, worse in the overseas (natural)
**** Introvert - Tactics works in reverse than this was assumed. Them player has a lower tactics the greater the chances of making the first move.
*** Jumping/Vivacious - runs at the time passing ball of with side or center sector in sector penalty area, to give a shot in the first ball (natural)
*** Late (GK) - worse defend shots in the penalty area (natural)
**** Liked - getting more passing from colleagues (natural)

*** Long Kicking (GK) - when catches the ball a shot, play it instantly to the free player from the front (training 2credits 2500exp 13d8h)
*** Long passing - Receives a bonus to passing flying for more than one sector. Can use the shots or fights or blocking instead passing in such situations. (taining 3credits 3500exp 21days)
*** Leader - When playing in 11 teams - team play better, when the first team is at minimum two leaders - team play worse. (natural)
*** Longevity/Long Spin - Him ability decrease about 50% slower than other competitors/players. (natural)
*** Madman - after receiving a yellow card or after a foul on him, receives 15 minutes of play a bonus to technical skills 0.5 balls (natural)

*** Medieval (Life) - Him ability decrease about 25% slower than other competitors/players. (natural)
*** Mentally weak - gets a bonus to skills, when his team score the first goal or punishment when it first loses goal. (natural)
*** Muscular (I) - with age, does not lose strength (natural)
**** Muscular (II) - Maximum power increased by 5 balls. (Natural)
*** Nationalist - plays better in team consisting of most of his nationality, worse when there are few players of his nationality. (natural)
**** Not liked - gets less passes from his teammates (natural)
*** Offenssive tempered - often going forward to support attack, faster loses energy. (natural)
**** Offside - If a player opposing team after a pass into the box or one of the fields at the same level scored goal after a pass, exists 5% chance that goal will be not considered by a judge. Each player in defense with special attribute burned give you an extra 5% chance. (Trainable: Speed and Endurance > 4, 2 credits 4500 exp. 17days)
**** Optimistic - gets a bonus to morale +2 (natural)

*** Overrun - the effect of time on the speed is reduced by 50% (natural)
*** Overweight - gets punishment to speed and gets bonus to strength, quickly tired (natural)
**** Partyboy - gets penalty on weekends (real weekend) (natural; "proposed by Torres")
**** Partygoer - gets about 25% less experience per match (natural)
**** Pessimistic - gets a penalty to morale -2 (natural)
**** Poor - the maximum power -2 (natural)
*** Pragmatic - gaining a bonus to duels when playing in defense, gets punishment for shots when the game in attack (natural)
*** Preeminent - receives 0.5 balls tactics and randomized to one of skills 1 balls. (natural)
*** Reflex (GK) - better defence shoots with area 14,15 or 0,1 (+0,75 blocking ) (natural)

*** Regeneration - by 30% he regenerates faster fatigue and reduced the time his return to health after injury. (natural)
*** Representative - the game better for the national team (natural)
*** Review of game (GK) - better defend long shots (natural)
**** Skinny - Maximum power -1 (natural)
*** Slowly (I) - speed -1 ball, player rarely changes the the field of play (square) (natural)
**** Slowly (II) - maximum speed -2 (natural)
*** Star - Attendance +10%, if the player is in the top 11 best players of the team. (natural)

*** Stupid - salary reduced by 25%, slower to learn new skills (natural)
*** Switch-Over - The player is trying to hoist/pull to himself players of the opposing team, then flip ball to the other wing. (training 1 credits 2500 exp 12d7h)
**** Technical able (training) - Player is harder to pick up the ball and his more often fouled in the central zones the pitch. (able/training 5credits 5000exp 30days and 20 year or less)
**** Technical shot - player often shoots towards goal. (Trainable: age<24; 3credits 5000exp 18d4h)
*** Timid - forgiveth 1 on 1 duels (random punishment for duels), rarely catch cards. (natural)
**** Tired - Maximum strength -2 (natural)
*** Training after hours - an additional 12 trainings for a week (natural)
**** Universal - For every 1 ball tactics player receives a bonus of 0.25 ball to any other skills than the major, if it is located in a different position during the match. (Natural)
*** Unstable - Growth experiences per a match is random and it is the experience base + random from a base value in the range of -25% to +25%. (natural)
*** Watchful (GK) - better defend during corner kicks and free kicks (natural)
**** Without condition - two times faster gets tired (natural)

Legends:
natural = no training able
pl MAT
User
Registered2014-06-04
dk Mystic Warrior Copenhagen
hu Zsone >> wednesday july 29 - 19:06
Would it kill you if once in your life not attack immediately a suggestion or a remark Patrick Kluivert/Ronintje???
Probably after a while a lot of managers would just copy the big teams and doing the same combod but until than they will make mistakes which can't be undone and with that a gap would open up between good and not so good managers.

Do you have other suggestion how to implement something new so players won't end up all the same? Because right now that is what's happening and it will kill the game...
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
cw HyperInActief >> wednesday july 29 - 19:13
Don't need to be angry you don't have a viable reply to my post and therefor start a personal attack Zsone.
That doesn't show much faith in your argument.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
nz Luke Broadcast >> wednesday july 29 - 19:15
developers have been very quiet for several months, hope they work on something big at the moment
nz Luke Broadcast
Registered2013-09-18
cw HyperInActief >> wednesday july 29 - 19:23
I'm thinking Vincent is currently working on his long needed well deserved hollidays, possibly somewhere on a nice beach.
Maybe i need to have a look around and check if he's over here in Curaçao :))))
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
ni Mr.Glass >> wednesday july 29 - 19:34
Zsone, I think the answer to your first question is an emphatic yes.

Some people are great at shooting down ideas, but never have any of their own.
ni Mr.Glass
User
Registered2013-07-18
hu Zsone >> wednesday july 29 - 19:45
No,i'm not angry,i just don't understund your always "let's be critical" approach...maybe you should move to Jamaica to loosen up a little bit...
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
cw HyperInActief >> wednesday july 29 - 20:09
You should read the forum rules a bit Zsone and Glass, personal attacks aren't allowed. :)
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
eng Stephen >> wednesday july 29 - 20:35
*sigh*
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
lv Namejs >> wednesday july 29 - 20:41
You could see personal attack in Zsones Comment but Mr.Glass? Sometimes Youself walk the borderline Patrick. I see what You try to do with it but don't think it will happen.

Most of MAT ideas are really interesting in will bring good variety in game.
lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
hu Zsone >> wednesday july 29 - 20:58
I will simply ignore all Ronintjes comments in the future and will simply reply to only other managers comments...peace
hu Zsone
User
Registered2013-02-08
eng Stephen >> wednesday july 29 - 21:03
A sensible plan, Zsone.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
cw HyperInActief >> wednesday july 29 - 21:34
And again a personal attack Zsone, is it really that hard to counter my doubts?
To bad.
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16