Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Real life soccer

The Legend of Man Utd's dutch Genius! (127)

ca Jax >> wednesday october 29 - 00:14
I was very impressed with Man Utd's effort v Chelsea over the weekend. If Di Maria wasn't So poor, they could have had another. Fellaini has had 2 good appearances in a row, so that's positive.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
eng Aamirkhan >> tuesday november 11 - 16:21
LVG is back!!!
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
ca Alex Seymour >> tuesday november 11 - 18:02
Easy tiger. It's a marathon, not a sprint
ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
ca Jax >> tuesday november 11 - 18:32
Chelsea has already won the League. ManU should be able to climb back into the top 4. They need a CB on January though. Until then I'm ok with Paddy McNair getting some experience. RVP needs to figure his stuff out. Consistently bad other than a couple games. I like LVG because he isn't afraid to start the youngsters.
ca Jax
User
Registered2014-05-30
eng Aamirkhan >> wednesday november 12 - 03:40
Chelsea will eventually start to lose more points once Costa and some other players get injured
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
ai PAYE >> friday november 14 - 07:41
They have had series of injuries buh they still stand unbeatable n with november almost gone( †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ξ month where chelsea has recorded more loss of points ɪ̣̝̇И̲̮̣̥̅̊ history)I think surely they are up for †̥̥h̶̲̥̅̊ξ title with city 8points behind
ai PAYE
User
Registered2014-01-23
eng Aamirkhan >> friday november 14 - 16:38
Mourinho is a true genius
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18