Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

#SaveTheGame (433)

il Numpty >> sunday january 5 - 12:43

Went to the new year cattle market, sold 6 fattened pigs and bought 7 beans for planting. 

Now all I need is a load of manure to help 'em grow...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Ar4ers >> sunday january 5 - 12:56

If Vincent doesn't show up in the next days , I will go to Netherlands to meet him in person 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
pt Sir Alex >> sunday january 5 - 13:46

Everyone is buying cheap players , train them and sell them to bank for profit. This is hilarious and its not Football manager! Its Farm Ville!

No, not everyone, i never did this before in my first team. This is stupid! I'm against this since the first day.

Anyway, it is usefull to sell the horrible players um the second teams who can have better players if the Banks don't exist.

pt Sir Alex
User
Registered2013-05-04
eng Dragontao >> sunday january 5 - 15:23

I never farmed players, which was a mistake in hindsight as it left me way behind some who did, but most managers selling to the bank now do so out of necessity, myself included.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
lv Ar4ers >> sunday january 5 - 15:25

YC10 guys to bank or bot

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
ca Alex Seymour >> sunday january 5 - 17:41

I think the best thing to do for the game (and a quick fix) is to re-evaluate the players values again. We had this situation before and Vincent recalculated the players worth.

It would re-kick the transfer market, provide an update and hopefully stop people thinking the game is dying. It's been done before so I'd guess it's easy to re-do it.

ca Alex Seymour
User
Registered2013-12-02
ca Hamilton FC
eng Dragontao >> sunday january 5 - 18:34

The trouble is, within a relatively short space of time they will need re-evaluating again. The problems aren't just with player values.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
nl Counter_Culture >> sunday january 5 - 19:04

The trouble is, the game is not being updated at all ;-) 

nl Counter_Culture
Registered2013-05-30
ng ELCHIDI >> monday january 6 - 06:42

1. Men the game is dead... And the only way I can stay active and not bankrupted is by selling to bank

ng ELCHIDI
User
Registered2018-07-11
ng Xxx*jinx

Feeling bad, please we need update, you can't keep on ignoring us...

Somehow maybe the silent has a meaning but what ever it is, just holla us and tell us to be patient and wait for for further few season.

I know the effect of the building has not fully take effect against the rich but some medium team's are finding it difficult now, in fact the lower team's has caught up with us,

Ok just say hi to us, it's been long time since we talked. I know my voice isn't sexy.

#savethegame.

il Numpty >> monday january 6 - 10:25, Edited monday january 6 - 10:33

@Mo

There is no change there. The ability to see when a user was last online disappears after a week. So all we know is that it's over a week since he last signed in. I believe that this happened yesterday, so it's now 8 days.

The next stage is that after 2 weeks of inactivity his players will start getting trained (badly) by the "assistant".

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
lv Ar4ers >> monday january 6 - 10:50

If something bad happened to him and that's why he hasn't been online then this game is really doomed, cause soon will expire contract with server 

lv Ar4ers
User
Registered2014-12-30
lv Rīgas Dinamo
br Off em definitivo >> monday january 6 - 19:38

@Ar4ers,

I recently lost my old account and had a conversation with Vincent, he answered me, did not resolve my situation but tried to help. I hope there is a reason why he has not yet answered this topic. There are super interesting comments around here that need answers from the developer.

br Off em definitivo
Registered2019-12-18
lv Tamaz >> monday january 6 - 19:41

He wont say anything.. why do u think he is even reading forums? 

Bcuz one time he said that? ( LIKE ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO)

Just lol...

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto