Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Xsolla payments (8)

nl Vincent de Boer >> thursday december 13 - 16:40
We are experiencing problems with Xsolla payments. We have temporarily disabled Xsolla while we are working on resolving this. All the payments that were made will be processed.

Our apologies for the delay and the inconvenience. We expect this will be resolved in a few days.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
gq kennym0nkey >> thursday december 13 - 16:42

What a bait I thought it was an update.

gq kennym0nkey
Registered2013-06-19
lv Tamaz >> thursday december 13 - 17:45

Kenny? What kind of update you wanted?

so far everything is OK! :)

lv Tamaz
User
Registered2013-07-20
lv Football Club Skonto
gq kennym0nkey >> saturday december 15 - 02:02

Nothing particual actually just anything like what are they working on right now or whatever. I just dont want the game to fade away like Rocking Rackets.

gq kennym0nkey
Registered2013-06-19
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday december 19 - 13:31

This is taken longer than expected. The code is very hard to test and the back and forth messages with the Xsolla support are taking a lot of time.

If you are still waiting for your V.I.P. vouchers please contact me and I will see what I can do manually. I'm very sorry this is taking so long.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
ro eupoli >> monday december 31 - 10:18

Any news on this? Xsolla payments will not be used anymore?

ro eupoli
User
Registered2013-05-23
ro AC Recas
nl Vincent de Boer >> monday december 31 - 10:55

We're still working on this. Sadly there doesn't seem an easy solution.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
nl Vincent de Boer >> wednesday january 2 - 22:14

This is resolved now. The pending payments should be either processed or refunded by now. Our apologies for the delay. Something broke when we did server maintenance and it took a long time to figure out what it was exactly because of the difficulty in testing between our system and Xsolla's.

If there is anything unresolved or something else we can do for anyone regarding this issue, let me know.

nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15