Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

why not make a mobile version website. (18)

cn 幽影伯爵 >> monday may 6 - 11:45

it doesn't take much time,but will attract more players,right?

cn 幽影伯爵
Registered2019-04-04
eng holt >> monday may 6 - 11:46

Using https://amp.dev/ ?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
il Numpty >> monday may 6 - 12:51

It doesn't really need another web site. It would be best if RS simply detected the device and displayed the pages appropriately. 

The main issue is constantly having to enlarge every page to make it readable, but in the first instance I would suggest a quick fix to make it easier to play on mobiles by giving alternatives for a few of the more difficult pages. 

Personally I find the hardest thing to do on a smartphone is selecting lineups, so it would be good if that was made a lot easier. 

What other pages do people have problems with?

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Losing >> monday may 6 - 17:07

I am way too scared to hit the wrong buttons to do training on mobile. Also I would like to be able to see the exact number value for player skill somehow even if you're in star-view mode, like how you can hover in the PC version.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
eng Dragontao >> tuesday may 7 - 07:08

Totally agree Numpty, especially about lineups.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
il Numpty >> tuesday may 7 - 10:29, Edited tuesday may 7 - 10:30

I also agree with Losing about the training.

I have done a little bit of training on my phone way while I was away travelling. Firstly you need to enlarge the page by "dragging" and the worry is that the drag will activate a training click by mistake. 

@ Vincent, I would suggest you try playing the game for a few days just using your phone and you will soon find out what you need to do ...

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
nl Danh >> tuesday may 7 - 13:57

I play on my phone a lot also, mostly it is no problem only with line ups I have trouble.

But if I turn my screen it is no problem :D

nl Danh
User
Registered2013-05-21
au davo >> friday may 10 - 14:26

Id like to see a brief period of undo on the training to enable mistakes to be undone.

au davo
User
Registered2013-08-27
cn 幽影伯爵 >> sunday may 12 - 05:37

i wish the administrator will take my advice

cn 幽影伯爵
Registered2019-04-04
cn 幽影伯爵 >> sunday may 12 - 05:38

Totally agree Numpty.

cn 幽影伯爵
Registered2019-04-04
vn Thành Sề >> tuesday june 4 - 20:30

I agree. It is really useful wink

vn Thành Sề
User
Registered2015-07-07
vn Thành Phố Cao Bằng #7
ca Shazbozoanate >> wednesday june 5 - 23:57

A lot of web based games have created apps to attract new players.  The integrate with the web based game.  This could really be a good idea.  Good on you for suggesting it.

ca Shazbozoanate
User
Registered2017-05-13
ca Shazland Steamrollers
eng holt >> thursday june 6 - 01:28

This idea has been floating around for many years though.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Stephen >> tuesday june 25 - 05:37

I have used my phone to play a lot and generally it’s fine, though certain actions can be a bit fiddly.

There are certain things though that you just can’t access unless you have a mouse pointer. Things like the fatigue of players - just how big is the penalty and when is the player fully recovered? I can’t find a way to discover that from my phone or a tablet. If stuff like this could be fixed, that’d feel very helpful.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
tr Mustafa >> tuesday june 25 - 05:50

I'm having the same trouble :)

tr Mustafa
User
Registered2014-03-22
tr FC Kadıoğlu Gençlik ⭐