League of Angola season 48

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 30 (4)

eng Monk >> tuesday march 28 - 14:28
Thought I'd kick this one off. Congratulations to Parma on their league and cup double last season and well done to the Stench for lifting the Youth Cup. Further progression in the African Cups means that Angola is now rated 11 in Africa with a top ten spot on the horizon for next season if we can keep it up. Here's to another competitive season and good luck to all our teams in the African league and Champions league this season.

From a personal point of view four of my 'Golden Oldie' Monks have pretty much come to the end of their road and need quickly replacing. I'll be more than happy to place fourth again, but with Zubat, Stench and Bolt On chasing hard and improving greatly that may prove to be difficult. I suspect that the success or failure of my season may well be decided by the outcome of the African League play off match. No pressure there then.
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Stephen >> saturday april 1 - 21:02
A win, finally, at the fourth attempt of asking. It looks like my team are way off the pace this season. Oh well, need to try and bring in some fresh players in the next window to try and improve things.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> monday may 8 - 06:26
Brilliant win for Parma in the African league semi-final. The best of luck in trying to find a way to beat Fiorentina and lift the trophy. The Angolan ranking has gone up to 10th in Africa mainly due to Parma and Loong's efforts. We are all set to push on from here and get stronger. Fantastic effort getting to this point and here's hoping we can take Angola on even higher!

Best wishes to all,
Monk
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Monk >> thursday may 11 - 06:56
Congratulations to Parma for a fantastic 6-0 win in the African league final. Glory for Parma and Angola at last! Big winning margin, but that's what happens when your opponent lines up without any full-backs. Why does that never happen to me? Congratulations again to Parma, a fabulous achievement!
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists