League of Angola season 48

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 33 (5)

pt Nuno Giga >> monday august 28 - 00:50

Well, for the first time at Angola Premier League with my Arneiro Lovers FC, such as Loureiro-Abreu United.

Btw, congrats to Loureiro-Abreu for the 2nd place at League 2.

I believe this year will be extremly hard and we'll be fighting not to be last  (Loureiro-Abreu have better but older players, so last place it's mine, I guess)

Best of luck to all

pt Nuno Giga
User
Registered2015-09-03
pt S L Giga
eng Monk >> saturday september 2 - 10:47

Good luck Nuno. It's certainly a tougher league these days with almost all teams managed by ambitious managers. I hope you manage to stay up. My monks are aiming to finish top 4 and have another good cup run.

Best wishes to all,
Monk

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
pt Nuno Giga >> monday september 4 - 22:19

Best of luck, Monk.

You're one of the League top teams. It will be hard, but I believe you will manage it.

In my case, it's more than obvious I will fight with Loureiro-Abreu and Benficalhense for run out of the last place (I think Benficalhense will become a bot very soon).

Let's see if I can make 10 points. It would be a great achievement for my Arneiro Lovers :)

pt Nuno Giga
User
Registered2015-09-03
pt S L Giga
pt Nuno Giga >> tuesday september 19 - 10:55

Today is a very different day.

It's a day "worst team wins", Benficalhense ended and my first league win this season.

pt Nuno Giga
User
Registered2015-09-03
pt S L Giga
pt Nuno Giga >> tuesday october 17 - 16:45

With a 4-1 home wi  today I believe half way is already done.

Tomorrow it's another expected win, I hope.

I am building a team a little bit stronger than last year squad.

An international african competitions qualification spot it's next year goal

pt Nuno Giga
User
Registered2015-09-03
pt S L Giga