League of Estonia season 15

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

H37 (88)

ee onuelver >> friday april 6 - 02:53

Nii süstid just mängijatele negatiivset energiat sisse. Aeg oleks ehk nime vahetada nüüd, muidu löövad jälle käega sest arvavad, et sa ei märka nende pingutusi.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Puka City Strikes Back
ee Balthazor >> friday april 6 - 13:54

Pigem toimib siin asi vastupidi: hakka vaid kiitma ning kohe saad rea kaotusi.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hu David >> friday april 6 - 18:36

It will be a hard campaign the rest of the season. As I look my games, the biggest problem that my midfield is too weak, they loose too much balls in the offense zone. 
I will sign for sure some players in the transfer window. 

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ee Balthazor >> friday april 6 - 20:57

And the downfall starts...

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hu David >> monday april 9 - 09:13

After the first round (9 games) Place 8. 
I took 2 wins, also with luck, yesterday I beated Veenus, and the first win at Anomaalia, where they needed to miss their best defender. 
I'm satisfied I had some games where I was better and took only 1 or 0 points, but it came also 3 points where I didn't counted with (Veenus-game yesterday). 

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ee Kaarel >> monday april 9 - 17:52

Skaut näitas enamasti viie ning paati võitu, aga keskmiselt iga 10. Mäng oli pakk. Ei vedanud selle tänasega... :grinning: 

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
ee Balthazor >> monday april 9 - 19:17

Kogub languseks hoogu: mida kõrgemalt, seda suurema hooga. Ju polnud veel hoog piisav.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
ee Taavi >> monday april 9 - 20:50

Mis asja kuusk tartu vastu tegi :D

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hu David >> monday april 9 - 21:48

3 goals 1 assist not bad cool

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ee onuelver >> tuesday april 10 - 14:17

Üllatavalt palju on siin ühepoolseid mänge ning seda veel satside vahel kelle vahe ei tohiks nii suur olla.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Balthazor >> tuesday april 10 - 17:05

Ju need vahed polegi siis nii suured: kord viik kodus Anomaaliaga, siis viik kodus Pusaga...ilmselt jõuab veel kõigile kaotada kah. Ega su enda mängudki stabiilsusega hiilga: võit PoS üle ja viik Reinhardiga pluss keretäis Mähelt. Isegi dj speedi hooaeg on juba rikutud ühe viigiga.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hu David >> thursday april 12 - 08:06

2 yellow cards after 15 mins, 75 mins powerplay for GH that way is easy to win! cry

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ee onuelver >> friday april 13 - 16:43

Vähemalt huvitav hooaeg teil kui 12 vooru järel esikolmikus 2 satsi kes mullu pidasid heitlust playofi vastu.

ee onuelver
User
Registered2014-09-02
ee Balthazor >> saturday april 14 - 05:08

Jõuab see tabel veel küllalt pahupidi pöörduda.

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
hu David >> saturday april 14 - 08:31

GH will also start to collect the points, and I'm afraid, that Tartu will make also the same. Defensor and Anomaalia will have a hard fight to avoid relegation.
Pusa is currently on the top like everybody thought
Kosmos bought  2 new players and now they are up on the table, they are able to follow them.
Lootus are doing also well, lost only at Tartu and Veenus
Veenus can't secure their 2nd place, the 4th place they should achieve at the end of the season
AA is unpredictable for me, they are able to get closer to the 4th team, are also able to fell a bit down.
Haapsalu dropped too much points, Vaalma will alone not solve their problems, too much draws
Defensor Sp: about my team I wrote all the time...
Tartu is one team, I think they will come up, and will start to collect the points. Their problem is to play away, 1 draw and 5 losses, not that impressive. 
GH are the second team where I think, that they will come up, I think they will finish around 7-8th place
Anomaalia is on the last place, with big problems forward, only 10 goals scored in 14 games. We will have a fight to avoid relegation, H2H I beat them all 2 times. In the morning they lost also against GH, so the quite good defense will not enough to stay in the top division, need to start also to win!

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka