League of England season 53

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 57 (66)

eng Monk >> thursday february 18 - 07:28

Kezza, you are a legend. Good luck in whatever you do in the future and may the Dao shine fortuitously on you. 

eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng coldstar >> thursday february 18 - 07:43

All the best Kezza,

I still remembered that seven years ago, I bought one player from you...that is one of the transfers I did in this game......seven years!!!! You have achieved way more than me and it is a true legend!

eng coldstar
User
Registered2013-06-02
il Numpty >> thursday february 18 - 23:18

Just seen this about Kezza leaving. It's a shame you've gone but best wishes for whatever the future holds. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng Stephen >> wednesday february 24 - 15:44

European competition is going pretty badly then. All three EL group teams finished bottom and I got knocked out of the CL into the EL. Short of me winning the damn thing (next to impossible), our coefficient is going to take an absolute battering

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Deca >> wednesday february 24 - 16:51

Yipee I won a game :-)

eng Deca
User
Registered2013-08-31
eng Aston Villains
fo BakerMan >> thursday february 25 - 17:47

Yeah, Europe wasn't great this year. Brexit issues no doubt.

fo BakerMan
User
Registered2013-04-05
eng Jaypridee Town
eng Stephen >> thursday february 25 - 18:29

Perhaps Vincent works for the EU - it would explain why he has limited time for the game - and this is his revenge? That must be the reason in fact. It couldn't be that none of our teams are good enough.

With this in mind, I'd like Vincent to be aware that I voted Remain. Hopefully this will mean I win the CL next season. 

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
vn DL >> friday february 26 - 03:21

Hi everybody!

Sorry for the late greeting!

I am from Vietnam, a country in Southeast Asia.

The kezza you talk about is probably a very wonderful person. I came here and took over one of his two old clubs. And I hope everyone's support.

p / s: My English is not good, please understand!

vn DL
Registered2019-07-30
vn Hanoi #72
eng Stephen >> friday february 26 - 11:55

Welcome to the League of England! I think you're our second Vietnamese manager in the league this season alongside the manager of Premier FC.

Hope you're able to build up Kezza's old club again and you enjoy your time here in the league.

P.S. Your English is absolutely fine!

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
vn DL >> friday february 26 - 13:47

Thanks everyone!!

vn DL
Registered2019-07-30
vn Hanoi #72
eng Lee >> saturday february 27 - 03:58

Good luck (except when you play me)!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Stephen >> wednesday march 3 - 19:49, Edited wednesday march 3 - 22:14

Cluck! One. Cluck! Two. Cluck! Three. Cluck! Four. Clu... Well, hello there! *puts down eggs* You've just caught me counting my chickens that a tenth consecutive league title is on its way to Seaburn after some more favourable results today.

But actually, more important than all that, is the chance for Seaburn Beach to announce the creation of Canvey Island day. This is to mark the day when Seaburn plays Canvey Island at home in the cup semi final before travelling to Canvey later in the day to play the same team again in the league.

Canvey Island day is a chance for all the family to dress up to celebrate the very best Canvey Island has to offer. So why not come as *checks Wikipedia* an ancient Briton, a sea defence or, er, an oil refinery? Hope to see you all there. I'm going dressed as the great flood of 1953, so don't be that guy who turns up in the same costume.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Lee >> wednesday march 3 - 21:09

Stephen - if you have time, I highly recommend the team checks out the Dutch Cottage Museum, and the Transport Museum. An excellent way to relax before the big game!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Lee >> tuesday march 9 - 22:05

Just woke up from a year-long coma.....have no idea what COVID is but I see that Seaburn won the league again.

Congratulations Stephen!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
fr Blackwhite >> wednesday march 10 - 08:50

Congratulations to Seaburn Beach for his new title of Champion of England and his new trophy in the english Cup

fr Blackwhite
Community admin
Registered2015-09-30
fr Les Licornes Blanches