League of England season 53 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON 21 FORUM (214)

eng Cloughie >> monday february 1 - 20:27, Edited monday february 1 - 20:29
Come on Cambridge!!!!

Hoping Nottingham will also turn it around except how would I feel playing against them?
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng Monk >> wednesday february 3 - 21:07
Congratulations to Apocalypse and Arsenal for their promotions. Commiserations to Kesvick who would probably have been promoted if the play off draw would have been kinder. Similarly for the Hoodies who could easily have gone up.

Congratulations to the Hoodies for their fantastic u21 cup win. He now joins an elite set of managers who have actually won something.

The Monks ran out of steam in the end, but that is fine. Last 32 of the Cup and u21 cup plus 7th again the league gives us our best season ever. A bit better in the cups next season would be nice.

Manager of the season has to be Cloughie but spare a thought for Antboy. His Crocodiles were dead and buried at one point but he kept tinkering and found a method to get into the relegation play offs, won the first leg 3-0, was losing the second 4-0 with 10 minutes to play and then scored the away goal that kept him up. No wonder he hasn't been on the forum, he's probably still out partying with the Croc fans!

Til next season
MOnk
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
eng Cloughie >> wednesday february 3 - 21:52
Cheers monk,I second all your thoughts especially Antboy and 'the great escape'
eng Cloughie
User
Registered2013-10-15
eng Robbing Hoodies
eng antboy18 >> thursday february 4 - 21:01
Oh wow! I missed the second leg entirely! Had absolutely no idea it was that close!

Lets try and make a better start to this season... I'm going to need it if I want to stay up!
eng antboy18
User
Registered2014-01-02