League of England season 63 [3.2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

Season 34 (8)

eng Mac >> friday november 17 - 20:31

A few teams starting to pull away at the top this year. It's too close for comfort down the bottom for my liking! Div 3 is getting more difficult each year, some good players down here 

eng Mac
User
Registered2013-10-30
eng Kezza >> friday november 17 - 22:10, Edited friday november 17 - 22:13

Definately a harder league than it used to be.. there is some great managers now in Level 3 Group 1 & 2 who are making life tough for everyone else. Managers like Monk, Sudder, Lee & Czorny etc... but they shouldnt be around for too long until they get promoted

You seem to be holding your own though! Good luck for rest of season!

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Mac >> monday november 20 - 20:30

Yeah, think you need to be added to that list too mate ;) The competition is good!

I'm weird, my goal isn't really to get to the top. I'm just trying to see how far i can get purely on the youth system. Never bought a player, lol. I'm in a situation where my (now old) level 9 yths are getting on a bit, but my level 10 yths coming through are not quite there yet. Consolidation season. good luck too

eng Mac
User
Registered2013-10-30
eng Mac >> wednesday november 29 - 20:13

Squeaky bum time!

4 games left. 8 points separating 12th-18th.

Good luck everyone

eng Mac
User
Registered2013-10-30
eng Kezza >> saturday december 2 - 11:53

Well after a tough game (that could of gone either way) against Sudder I am very happy with the promotion to League 2.. will be a tough league and no doubt I will be one of the favourites to come straight back down.

Good luck all with the last 2 games

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Lee >> saturday december 2 - 13:16

Congratulations Kezza - see you next season!

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng Kezza >> saturday december 2 - 13:25

cheers Lee

eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
eng Sudder >> sunday december 3 - 10:04

Congratulations to Kezza on winning the league and also Ogbanje on finishing in 3rd making this season a really exciting race for the top 3. Hope to see you both in League 2 next season.

eng Sudder
User
Registered2014-05-12
eng Sutherland FC