League of England season 71 [2]

Forum: League forum rss-feed

Discuss your league, who are the favorites to win the league this season? Who will be promoted/relegated, how are you doing in the cup?

Return to forum index

All About Yuki's Wanderers (4)

eng Yuki >> friday june 27 - 18:26, Edited friday june 27 - 18:27
Managed by the Charismatic figure of Lady Yukiko, Yuki's Wanderers have that champions know how that has seen them win league 5.8 come 2nd in league 4.2 and win league 3.2 in there long during to potentially becoming a EPL team, Having Enjoyed some success going forward Yukiko was bitterly disappointed when her team just missed a play off spot finishing 6th in there first season as a championship side. The season did not start particularly well for them as they crumbled to heavy defeats against supposedly weaker sides, falling as low as 9th place before the January transfer window, fans crying out for change some even calling for Yukiko's head, but she refused to be conned into making foolish January transfers keeping her faith in largely the squad of the previous season. The managers have has been richly rewarded as in recent form the team has gone on a run of 10 successive back to back victories and now find themselves in second place just three points away from Seaburn Beach who looked to of had the title and promotion won. With just 7 games to go and the form books on there side can Yukiko bring her team to another title and finally reach the goal, becoming the first female manager in the English Premiership History, bringing a lowly conference team to record breaking heights.

The team itself, is a very young inexperienced lot with many of the older cooler heads being discarded for there lack of pace and stamina, the recent move to sell of Huong Do Duc in particularly widely criticized, but with the oldest player in the 20 man squad being aged 26 the team has certainly a bright future ahead of them. With top class faculties and a large fan base future success is surely to come. The team uses a 442 diamond system Yukiko's trade mark system relying on a anchor midfielder and hard working players, although not the most technically gifted there work rate and genuine belief leads to them grinding out results, however possibly there most frightening aspect is the lack of a weak spot, drilled like a well oiled machine every aspect of the team seems to be at the same level, analyzing other teams its easy to see X team has no real goal scorers, Y team, has a weak spine, Z team looks vulnerable on the left, C team are caught easily on the counter.

Yuki's Wanderers are experts at keeping there shape, tactically sound having adopted the same formation for such a lengthy period and seem to have area or individual that stands out as a obvious weakness, possibly there greatest strength is also there main enemy, as they are all great players theirs no singular individual who Yukiko could turn to when her team is looking for that little bit of inspiration and that world beating moment, Ivan Turchaninov
the pacey Russian forward with 25 goals from 29 games, his form could be the difference between success and failure in these final weeks.

Prediction - Although Hope is still present and with seven games to go anything can happen, heavy defeats earlier on in the season and has left Yukiko's side with a weaker goal difference then opponents and they'll need to continue gaining maximum points and for sea burn to drop a least four points in the coming games or to be beaten heavily by one opponent having faced Seaburn twice already this season there fate may not be in there own hands despite this incredible run of form, falling just short of the automatic promotion spot might dampen spirits but they have everything they need to finish 2nd place and win promotion via playoffs

((just a random post i thought i'll give being a football pundit a try. Apologizes for getting my there's and their's wrong english is noy my first langauge))
eng Yuki
User
Registered2013-07-27
eng Stephen >> thursday july 3 - 15:35
A deserved league title - well done.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng Monk >> friday july 4 - 08:50
Yes. Good luck Yukiko in league 1 with the big boys. Hopefully Seaburn Beach will join you.

Survival for the monks this year. We will reshape and try to improve next season!
eng Monk
User
Registered2013-09-01
eng Scammonden Daoists
my Kesvick >> friday july 4 - 10:05
After the horrendous first half of the season, I end up getting a title-challenging second half. If only my team was more consistent...
my Kesvick
Registered2013-08-06