Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Second teams/new countries (2)

nl Vincent de Boer >> monday october 17 - 12:38
As we've already announced on the forum, starting in season 27 we will start experimenting with second teams.

For now (at least a few seasons), this will only be available to V.I.P.-3 users. If it works well we may introduce it for lower-level V.I.P. users as well. Due to the extra burden on our servers, this will remain a V.I.P.-feature though.

With the second teams we want to offer a new challenge to long-term users who have advanced teams to experience the fun again of developing a new team from scratch.

You can read all the details about this new feature in the help: http://rockingsoccer.com/nl/voetbal/help/home/category-11/article-80

We will soon be re-starting two or three of the countries that were closed last season. Teams from these countries can be picked as a second team, but also by new users or by users who want to start over in a new country. If there are any countries you would prefer to have restarted, let us know by responding to this news article.
nl Vincent de Boer
Head Developer
Registered2012-10-15
eng Kezza >> monday october 17 - 12:43, Edited monday october 17 - 12:48
Sounds good!

I'm looking forward to the new challenge!

I have a preference for a team in the Oceanian region, but I'm not too bothered to be honest
eng Kezza
Registered2013-02-07
ro play >> monday october 17 - 12:54
How we get second team?
ro play
User
Registered2015-04-25
ir amirhosein >> monday october 17 - 12:59
my suggestion is to restart Guadeloupe and US Virgin Islands leagues.
ir amirhosein
User
Registered2014-12-20
ir Crown of Asia
py Cayetano >> monday october 17 - 13:06, Edited monday october 17 - 13:07
I just don't get it, I thought the idea of a second team will be like a B team to develop players / incubate, like the Real Madrid have the Real Castilla team in real life Spain La Liga.

In these format I am not interested in a second team. Of course is just my opinion. Others might be interested. So, good addition for those users. Congrats!
py Cayetano
User
Registered2013-04-07
eng Stephen >> monday october 17 - 13:48
For me, any country is good. I have no special preference for one over another.
eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
tr Mavi >> monday october 17 - 13:50
Lets bring Costa Rica back. beautiful country and deserves to have a league.
tr Mavi
Admin
Registered2013-02-14
tr Just Looking Around FC
lv Carloz >> monday october 17 - 14:26
@Cayetano - for me that would be more interesting. Something in lines of taking your U-21 team out of their league and playing in some lower division with those reserve players (but you are not allowed to switch players between teams when it is not transfer window)
lv Carloz
User
Registered2014-04-18
us Schisandra >> monday october 17 - 14:31
How about restart US Virgin Islands leagues?
us Schisandra
User
Registered2013-11-17
bw Creative >> monday october 17 - 14:41, Edited monday october 17 - 14:41
Sounds good :D
I would love to see Guadalupe back.
I also have a question, when the club that you choose to be second team turns into a advanced team, would it be possible to switch and take over of another advanced team in the world? (Except in the country that our main team is)

Congrats :)
bw Creative
User
Registered2013-06-18
bw FC Porto
lv Namejs >> monday october 17 - 14:46
@Creative. No. You can't switch to advanced team if you have second team. read help file.
lv Namejs
Community admin
Registered2014-07-06
lv Taurupes Dusmīgie Bebri
nl ChingMei Lee >> monday october 17 - 15:00
Where can we find a list of countries that were closed down? I have no idea what countries we can choose from to restart.

I will definitely get a second team :)
nl ChingMei Lee
Registered2014-01-05
tw charogne >> monday october 17 - 15:04
Kosovo,plz.
absolutely
tw charogne
User
Registered2014-08-25
tw Banana TianMu
es alavia243 >> monday october 17 - 15:05
Let VIP-1 have second team too. I like to see Mozambique or US virgin Islands back.
es alavia243
User
Registered2015-08-19
us Adam >> monday october 17 - 15:09
Definitely think VIP lvl 3 should have a 2nd team, but I'd like to see a feature where you can incorporate both teams.

It would be more fun for the user in my opinion.
us Adam
Registered2016-04-19