Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Supertalents (2326)

ee Kaarel >> thursday january 17 - 03:33

@Awful
What is so funny about determined goalkeeper? Winning or drawing some games away that you shouldn´t might get you a better place in the end of the season or tournament.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Anonüümsed Alkohoolikud
uy Awful >> thursday january 17 - 06:39

ok, there is some sense to make that player a GK, only bcz he is not that young, but with good talent.  In long term , with good training facilities, he may become nice keeper .

but there is other specials suited much better for GK. 

Then mby one keeper determined, one tournament player, other super sub ( just in case ) ? 

this is off topics i think .

anyway, good luck with him . great player , great forward

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
hr Internacionālā Daugava FC
uy Awful >> thursday january 17 - 06:50

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1641399

i have this supertalent... great guy .. and guess what happens when other team goes ahead ??

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/match-14946259

right after opponent goal, he saves the day, scoring nice goal  !

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
no Fake Empire >> thursday january 17 - 12:09, Edited thursday january 17 - 12:12

@Kaarel

Since determined is partially conditioned on being behind it is less effective for goalkeepers than other players. I would also argue that it is less effective for defenders than offensive players. 

The reason for this is the penalties assigned when scoring a goal, for both the assisting players and goalscorers, as well as the match plans. All in all, a team that is behind will usually recieve less shots against than a team tied or leading(in matches where the teams are relatively even). Which makes the determined trait less effective than it would be on a striker or an assisting player imo. Still a nice bonus to have anyway though. 

no Fake Empire
User
Registered2013-06-23
ee Kaarel >> thursday january 17 - 15:33

@ Fake Empire - You get bonus on two cases - When you are behind and when playing away. 

While playing away you get bonus for entire match.
When playing behind, you team really benefits from it when you are playing with settle for a draw. Because your team will push more foward, leaving defence weaker. But with that skill basically your keeper won´t be affected. 

For me it is pretty good on both cases and makes sense to get keeper with that trait. Ofcourse it is not my nr. 1 trait fo a keeper, but it is on top 5.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Taavi >> friday january 18 - 04:27

I agree with Kaarel... for FWs and Mids you want teamplayer and selfish/athletic ... 

For keepers theres not alot of good traits so adding determined to the list seems nice

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
in Keju >> wednesday january 23 - 10:45

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/player-1882488

Not a great super talent.but what do I do with him?

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ee Kaarel >> wednesday january 23 - 11:07

As he is a dirty already, he would make a good janitor in your office or museum.

ee Kaarel
User
Registered2013-12-25
ee Balthazor >> wednesday january 23 - 17:50

I prefer Dirty more in offense, mostly forward(can fish some penalties) or attacking mid (who is sometimes fouled in box).

ee Balthazor
User
Registered2013-12-01
ee Dünamo Tallinn
py Soumger >> thursday january 24 - 00:40, Edited thursday january 24 - 00:42

https://rockingsoccer.com/es/futbol/info/player-1882774

I have three forwards around his age and just 2 midfields so I'm planning on making him the latter

I'm very happy with him

py Soumger
User
Registered2016-02-07
ec Malebranche
uy Awful >> thursday january 24 - 12:36

nice.. good luck with trainings. you can made great player from him

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
uy Awful >> thursday january 24 - 13:20

why GK ??  he should be mid or forward i think only bcz fragile.. but mby im wrong this time.

uy Awful
User
Registered2015-05-10
in Keju >> thursday january 24 - 13:55

No your right you never want your keeper to be fragile as it's important that he play most if not all your important games

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC