Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Questions

Mentor System? (6)

eng Buster >> monday november 26 - 10:30

I am brand new into this game so please forgive me if the answer to this question is staring me in the face, but is there a mentor system? If so I would like to apply to have a mentor because I am ploughing through the tutorial but feel I still need a bit of help.

I play a few of these types of games (Maxithon, Stumped, Broken Bat etc. ) so I understand the general concept but need some help with the specifics.

Thanks in anticipation.

eng Buster
User
Registered2018-11-25
ee Taavi >> monday november 26 - 10:53

Just message someone from a top team , usually people are very helpful :)

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Lee >> monday november 26 - 14:43

Posting questions on the forum is also a good step to take, as there are always plenty of players ready to offer advice (check the Help sections first though).

eng Lee
User
Registered2014-10-14
eng Canvey Pixels
eng holt >> tuesday november 27 - 07:14

You could start here:

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/help

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
eng Buster >> tuesday november 27 - 13:02

Yep Holt thanks that is where I started and I am ploughing my way through it. At the moment it seems to pose more questions with every answer that I find. But thanks for the heads up.

eng Buster
User
Registered2018-11-25
ro Andrei >> tuesday november 27 - 14:37
As Lee said, you can always ask questions on the forum, if there's something you don't understand. There's plenty of people here who can help you.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30