Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> Suggestions

Transfer Market (9)

hu David >> sunday june 9 - 08:12

It's always the same story. I offer for one player, less than the price that the manager want to have, and than need to wait 24h-s till the accepts or reject. 
Really annoying that some managers are sitting on the money, and don't answer. In this time I could offer for an another one, but no, they are just wasting the time!
Would be not possible, that at the time you put the player on the transfer list, that you can select like "Reject lower bids" or something like this?
In this sight if noone wants to give the money for the player, the lower bid would be automatically rejected. 
And people don't needed to wait a while, because some managers can't come online.
One more thing: how could be possible that after I bought a player, I get it earlier and not waiting 5-6-7 hours, that the transfer would be confirmed by the admins??

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
it Emanuele >> sunday june 9 - 10:15

I, when a manager connects and does not accept or reject the offer for the player, contact the manager in person and I point it out to him :D

it Emanuele
User
Registered2013-05-26
lu AC Ughina
hu David >> sunday june 9 - 11:27

I would make the same, but doesn't help against the stupidity...

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
ee Taavi >> sunday june 9 - 17:08

Think about all the paperwork and travelling , just grab a cup of tea and relax :)

About underbids i mostly message before bidding if he would accept

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
hu David >> sunday june 9 - 18:35

Good idea!
Could be like also that if I make an underbid I won and need to wait about the answer from the manager that after several hours I cancel my bid, the money stays, and I didn't lose time and the possibility to sign an another play.
Still 3:17 i'm waiting for the player from Myanmar -.-

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
eng Dragontao >> sunday june 9 - 19:09

Something needs to be done.

The current situation serves nobody's purpose. The selling manager could relist the player sooner (inless of course it's a deliberate act).

The manager bidding is peed off because his money is tied up and he may be missing out on other players.

Other managers are missing out on potential sales in an already dreadful transfer market, because a manager willing to spend has his money locked up. Even worse in the short mid-season transfer window.

But hey, why reduce even a small amount of frustration in the game with a relatively simple solution.

I know the argument could be that this could be used for potential cheating with managers setting a high asking price, such as knowing that nobody will bid and making sure someone they know will get the player and they will receive and over the top payment. There are already safeguards against that though.

If it's just market value being asked, then there's nothing wrong with that as, if it's seen as a problem then it is a problem with the market value.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
gp Reinsuma >> sunday june 9 - 19:16
if you don't want to wait just pay what the manager asks for the player.

This is just an issue because you are just trying to get a player cheaper.
gp Reinsuma
User
Registered2016-02-25
ec Rabbit
hu David >> sunday june 9 - 19:19

Ok, as soon as someone donates for me, I don't mind. cool

hu David
User
Registered2016-10-22
hu FC Ajka
eng Dragontao >> monday june 10 - 12:34, Edited monday june 10 - 12:34

I  rarely bid under the asking price. This isn't about helping the particular buyer though, changing this would be good for the transfer market overall.

eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2