Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Star values and market values updated (28)

mu Mr Freeze >> thursday july 31 - 16:40
Thank you Mr Vincent
mu Mr Freeze
Registered2014-02-17
us Harry9k >> thursday july 31 - 16:46
Really like the uncertainty in prospects; have been looking forward to this for a while.
us Harry9k
Registered2013-11-02
eng Aamirkhan >> friday august 1 - 05:15
One of my striker lost the gold star whereas my keeper gained a gold star, so guess overall am satisfied with the change
eng Aamirkhan
Registered2013-06-18
no Eaglewing >> friday august 1 - 21:04
Great work!
no Eaglewing
User
Registered2013-07-08
eng Dragontao >> sunday august 3 - 00:10
I like the options available when putting a player on the list now.
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
cw HyperInActief >> sunday august 3 - 10:32
That option to sell to the bank.
Is it only available when that option is selected before the end of transfer?
Or can the player also be sold to the bank without being put on transfer market or without selecting that option before the transfer has ended?
cw HyperInActief
User
Registered2013-06-16
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理 >> monday august 4 - 04:17
I have a suggestion about transfer-market, some manager sell their players for a untrade price in market. This makes no sense for market.So we know, every completed transaction need to pay taxes. so if a player is not sold, we also need to pay taxes, for example 3%-5% from the starting bid price should be paid.
cn 电脑队: 这个球队是由电脑管理
Registered2013-03-04
gr mafia gr >> monday august 4 - 05:26
Great job vincent
gr mafia gr
User
Registered2013-08-03
mt Falcon fc
cn Leon >> tuesday august 5 - 04:33, Edited tuesday august 5 - 04:55
The new value & transfer system is really good,totally.

I found bot teams often bid for those players who have no human's bid.

However I think the bot team's bid is too high, not 50% but nealy 90%. If a player even cannot get a bid from a human manager, why a bot team donates a 90% price like a charity?

It's reasonable that bot team bid 50% value (as before)and bank bid 25% value(at present), I think.

By the way, absolutely agree with "No Zuo No Die". I suggest 10% tax can be divided to 5%(for listing,based on the listing price) and 5%(for selling,based on the selling price), to avoid many unreasonable listing price.
cn Leon
User
Registered2013-10-31
de Kalimdor's Revenge
it Echo >> tuesday august 5 - 08:16
If you find a price too high, then don't place a bid.
There is a range of possible prices, so every amount of the range is reasonable.
If nobody found the price reasonable, then the seller won't sell the player, that is his penalty.
it Echo
User
Registered2013-05-23
eng Dragontao >> tuesday august 5 - 11:57
Agree with Boosta.
eng Dragontao
User
Registered2013-09-07
eng Colchester City #2
tr Umut >> tuesday august 5 - 17:05
New value system is very good, thanks to the Rocking Soccer Team.

I wanted to learn something which was activated with the new system. How much tactics do the strikers need from now on? There is a sentence about goallies can not benefit from more than 1.5 balls tactics but how much is that for strikers?
tr Umut
User
Registered2013-03-20
tr Bursa