Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Locked Discussion About Managers (115)

ee Taavi >> wednesday june 5 - 11:04

Andrei is definetely underpaid :D

I miss banter, no real rivalries left in this game

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng holt >> wednesday june 5 - 16:48

@Taavi You can have rivalries without harsh words and well,without ACTUAL STUFF happening in the game.Rivalries are there but its less vocal now,since there is a supposed ban on cuss words in the forum.

What happens to the revenue generated?

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ee Taavi >> wednesday june 5 - 17:02

You dont need cursing to have a rivalry , just witty comments. There seems to be a lack of competitiveness , people have to time there golden generations to compete for titles, this game seems to be like NBA , teams tanking to win in the future

I did that as well and when i built my golden generation , torres quit immediately because he couldnt compete with me for the next 8 seasons

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
in Keju >> wednesday june 5 - 17:32

@taavi was it worth it?

in Keju
User
Registered2014-01-24
in Bengaluru FC
ro Andrei >> wednesday june 5 - 17:40
@Holt

What happens to the revenue is not something the admins would know about. You wanna know? Ask the devs.
ro Andrei
Registered2014-08-30
ee Ryan >> wednesday june 5 - 17:40

Taavi, I would be glad to compete with you, if  only estonian top div wouldn't be like Premier League :p

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
il Numpty >> wednesday june 5 - 18:18

+1 Taavi

I absolutely agree with your comments about the game needing some witty banter between the managers. 

That's the main difference between playing an online game and simply playing a computer game against yourself. 

I don't understand why more managers don't use the forums. If you don't interact with the other managers then why bother playing? 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Taavi >> wednesday june 5 - 18:58

@Keju , im not even sure, i won 3 CLs and an european cup but the game was more fun going for my first trophy and trying to catch up with Torres :D I am doing it again though , my goal was always to win 1 EC and perform well in europe to give Estonians more euro spots so more people have fun

@Ryan , it all starts from taking over a bot team , it started like that for all of us :D Taunting task though , long 20 season build with 0 results inbetween

@Numpty We can always troll Andrei though

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> wednesday june 5 - 20:03, Edited wednesday june 5 - 20:07

Nah, I wouldn't want to troll Andrei. He's only on half wages so it wouldn't be fair. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ee Ryan >> wednesday june 5 - 20:11

OK apparently Stephen thought I attacked the managers who complain often. What I mean is, there isn't much to to debate about on the forum before things get toxic :)

ee Ryan
Registered2016-07-25
ee Taavi >> wednesday june 5 - 20:12

@Numpty , thats why we troll just a little 

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
eng Stephen >> wednesday june 5 - 21:32, Edited wednesday june 5 - 21:52

@Ryan - no, you can't be dropping the c-bomb when you feel like it, 'censored' or otherwise.

eng Stephen
Head Admin
Registered2013-08-28
eng Seaburn Beach
eng holt >> thursday june 6 - 01:12, Edited thursday june 6 - 01:27

@Taavi Rivaries cannot be formed unless the laws are relaxed a bit.For example look at Awful.His player preparation tactics are unique,but he ysually gets ahead of himself and look where he is now.(he got a forum ban I think).The game itself is pretty dehumanising to say the least so that acts as an impedement too(the only thing human about this game is the ME).

If you want real competition,go to Iran or Switzerland and try to win the league title.

@Andrei I haven't found out who are the developers of the game cause I only see Vincent and Hemminga. I don't think the latter ever played the game,while Vincent continues his silent treatment .

I feel that there should be more incentive for managers to use the forum as it is one of the strong points of the game.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
by Andryvs >> thursday june 6 - 20:50

@Taavi

Most improving estonian gm Dj speed is still playing?

by Andryvs
User
Registered2015-02-28
by Prussians