Forum: English rss-feed

This is the general discussion forum for English. When you post in this forum you have to use this language. Posts in other languages may be removed without notice. This forum uses subsections for posts with different topics or purposes. Please posts bugs in the bugs section and take some time to figure out where other posts should go.

English >> General discussion

Getting Rich In The Game (196)

ee Taavi >> friday january 1 - 12:09

Degrade it

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> friday january 1 - 12:19

Or just start again. 

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
eng holt >> friday january 1 - 13:19

Stop playing. Learn a skill or read a book instead.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> friday january 1 - 14:02, Edited friday january 1 - 14:29

@Losing and @Taavi

I downgraded the YA when it was at YA 2 to YA 1 because of the maintenance cost.

1: Looking at what Holt said on his/her comment, I think having YC is better to get lots of youths to farm on as the YA doesn't generate enough youths required.

Does it mean I should downgrade the YA if I really want to do farming ?

2: buying players at the age of 13-16 yr old will be costly.

3: there are so much choices here in this game that can lead you to your downfall and also lead you to the top.

Better strategies are needed.

4: YC maintenance cost 3 173 750$, New player per-season 4

YA maintenance cost 5 712 750$, New player per-season 3.5

( downgrading the YA to YC won't be nice for me though, I believe the YA 1 will generate good talent for me but I won't bother myself to upgrade it further ).

All I need now is patient, upgrade the Fan shop to L10 ( that will be done immediately after upgrading the Catering ) get better Staffs ( that will be from next season I will do that ), Farming players from my YA than buying.

Those are my selections :point_up_2_tone1::point_up_2_tone1:

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ee Taavi >> friday january 1 - 17:19, Edited friday january 1 - 17:20

You save money with YC10 over YA1 , get more players who cost same money since YA1 and YC10 players both arent worth over bank value , and you save on maintanance , just buy YA2 players who are barely above market value

and then in the future after a good stadium go for FA4 and just keep buying YA4 players

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
il Numpty >> friday january 1 - 17:47, Edited friday january 1 - 17:51

@RR Due to a long-standing unfixed bug the players are cheaper than you think. You only pay maintenance for 51 weeks and not 52. 

Just have a negative balance at the end of the season and get an automatic free downgrade.

Easy peasy. :)

il Numpty
User
Registered2018-10-19
eng Heath Hornets
ua Good bye >> saturday january 2 - 21:48

https://rockingsoccer.com/en/soccer/info/team-11996/facilities

I came across this team, and am surprised and speechless. I can't really tell the owners motive.

Team without a YC, is fxxking crazy.

How did he/she pass through the guilds/setup when starting the game  new?

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> saturday january 2 - 21:51

Though, I only believe it is necessary to have a YC.

But let me ask this, if a team has YA can it be possible to downgrade it to Zero ( that is no, YA or YC ) like the team above ??

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
nl Losing >> sunday january 3 - 08:06

Wow, once you get to stadium 11 the cost for your youth center up to level 10 and maybe even YA 1 is basically irrelevant and gives you extra players to farm that you don't need to buy. I have no idea why you wouldn't build it.

It isn't possible to downgrade anything else than your academies unless the game forces you because you don't have enough money to maintain your facilities or if a team is constantly hurt by teamhoppers, and even then it's only 1 level per season.

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
ee Taavi >> sunday january 3 - 08:08, Edited sunday january 3 - 08:08

YC10 costs u like 15m per season , 4 players to the bank is like 90m

ee Taavi
Community admin
Registered2014-01-17
ee FC Pusa
nl Losing >> sunday january 3 - 08:10

They also have a scout's office level 2, how is this team getting players? :D

nl Losing
User
Registered2017-05-06
ua Good bye >> sunday january 3 - 09:09, Edited sunday january 3 - 09:24

@losing

If you ask me who should I ask lol. The manager will have huge amount of money in the team account, it really makes sense. I tell you there are lots of strategy in this game.

And the best part of it is that his playing in Medium Country where there's no much challenges, he really planned for this like a veteran in the game that started afresh.

@Taavi

Yes...I calculated that. if not for the good talents from YA, I don't think YA is necessary. Because the only reason for Higher stations ( above L10 ) is to move out money from the big teams ( according to the developers motives ).

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
ua Good bye >> sunday january 3 - 09:31

Ohh Goodness, am so much in love with teams with black star players. The are so much different and adorable :heart_eyes:

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15
eng holt >> sunday january 3 - 11:16

That is till you get to their wages. Most of them will suck your club dry.

eng holt
Registered2013-05-18
ua Good bye >> sunday january 3 - 11:43

@Holt

I wonder how those teams do cater for there wages, but the players are so much adorable. Thumbs up to such teams with such players.

Lol, I don't think I will have such players, it will be dream that doesn't come true

ua Good bye
Registered2020-09-15